How do you guys deal with idiots in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I suck at dodgeball, I freeze up. But I have excellent parrying abilities ^.^
But other than that, no.
And besides, those guys are freaking monsters when playing dodgeball.
One girl had a bruise on her leg...for a week.

I wish we had dodgeball at my school. The School Board says we too weak and unworthy to play dodgeball.

They say that on your school board that you're to weak,unworthy,and powerless? And you haven't sued them for bringing schoolwide depression?I am one great player in dodgeball;if everyone is out then i'm usually one of the last still in.I've converted some speed to power because I know how to balance it :) . EX:Me vs. Allan(polite and kind but can really throw a ball.) Before any one of us got hit we had to go home(half day). There was this one time when we were playing and I looked and someone for not even a second and I was looking forward, then these guys in front of me moved and there was a random blue ball rushing perfectly straight to my face.

Super mystic sonic said:
tails92 said:
My class was full of idiots back when I was in medium school.

Medium school? I tought there only was a high school.

Hyperknux said:
Well dealing with people can depend different things.

Think bullying for instance, yes, you can't avoid it in life, bullying has started since man - kind was first on this planet, and it can start from Play-school if possibility.

Personally If someone is bugging you then try to ignore it, don't lose your temper straight away, always tell a friend, a teacher, your parents, or members of staff to see if they can sort it out, that's the best thing to do first, if they don't sort it out, then go and tell the head of e.g. a school or college,

If they hit you in any way first, then no matter what, hit back, I always do these 2 things listed on this post since there is quite a high bully rate in my school, but try not to let it get to you unless it's really bad. I have a short temper but I most of the time get over it, and very rarely retaliate even though I do admit this, I can be aggresive at times.

Did you rip that text out of a book called "how to deal with bullies" or what? Sorry, but I kinda feel like that came straight out of a book.

As for me, there's only 1 thing that works best. Ignore em. They have nothing better to do, thats for sure. Later, their future is hopeless and you're the one laughing at them. Everybody knows that.

SMS I know this because I'm almost bullied 24/7 in my school, that's how bad it can be sometimes and I've experienced How it's like and it's nasty.
So don't think I don't know it, I do know it.

HYPERKNUX said:
SMS I know this because I'm almost bullied 24/7 in my school, that's how bad it can be sometimes and I've experienced How it's like and it's nasty.

Actually, I did know you knew it, but the way you wrote it sounds like it came directly from a book....gosh, your grammar really got tons of better since you joined.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Unfortunately, I suck at dodgeball, I freeze up. But I have excellent parrying abilities ^.^
But other than that, no.
And besides, those guys are freaking monsters when playing dodgeball.
One girl had a bruise on her leg...for a week.
Dang...for a week.
Well a girl in my 6th grade class got hit in the head with a dodgeball.

tails92 said:
My class was full of idiots back when I was in medium school.
Sometimes I just needed to ignore them, but often I needed to become nasty. They kept bugging me for who knows what reason.
They also sweared and were much foul-mouthed and sometimes they tried to beat me.
Note, I don't recommend to anyone to do this, but once I threw a chair to them, almost hitting their heads, and they stopped bugging me for a while.
It's sad, but some of the worst idiots are idiot classmates. You're always going to meet them until school finishes.
They are die-hard and sadly often you need to live with it, but try to do anything possible to don't live with it, though. Don't let them trample down you.
Middle school instead of medium.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
They say that on your school board that you're to weak,unworthy,and powerless? And you haven't sued them for bringing schoolwide depression?I am one great player in dodgeball;if everyone is out then i'm usually one of the last still in.I've converted some speed to power because I know how to balance it :) . EX:Me vs. Allan(polite and kind but can really throw a ball.) Before any one of us got hit we had to go home(half day). There was this one time when we were playing and I looked and someone for not even a second and I was looking forward, then these guys in front of me moved and there was a random blue ball rushing perfectly straight to my face.
Holy crap!!!

You could have used the edit button silver, it's better not to double, triple, or multipost because the admins will attack if you don't use the edit button.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:

Yessirree, Bob. Stupid ************* School District!

Most school districts are poor in quality, due to the fact that the states won't provide them with the materials they need.
if bullying is occurring in schools and teachers or the principal is not doing anything if alerted about bullying, sue the school district.
That's what we wanted to do anyway.

Hehe, the most foul-mouthed and most comment I've heard from these "idiots" you guys call them:

"YOU'RE GAY" or "YOU'RE A FAGGOT" or any other term nowadays meaning homosexual. When they say such a phrase, you should know damn well you just won the issue by a long shot because clearly they can't think of anything to win. Once this is said, I just walk off saying "Wishful thinking...". One time one of the kids in the hallway was like "Ooooooh you got BURNED!" after I said it. So yeah, the "wishful thinking" thing does work against the homosexual remarks in most cases.

As for suing the school district, the parents probably wouldn't sue. Rather, you'd probably want to contact the state in such a matter. Inform them that the school's pay is too low and the teachers aren't doing they're job teaching and/or protecting the students from dangers. Then, have the school get more strict rules on acts with students AND with teachers, giving students the idea that bullying isn't permitted and the teachers the incentive to stop any problems that occur. However, it's too bad that a lot of the time the state never cares, atleast from my experience from Texas. They may put a little focus on it, such as make a video and have schools around the state play it for an assembly or such. The videos never do anything anyway.

Back in 6th grade a lot of kids had trouble with bullies, since many, many students believed that just because they weren't in elementary school anymore ment that they could swear, fight, and the sort as much as they wanted without getting caught. This was stopped in 7th grade, after many students heard about the story with a few kids getting sent to AEP just for cussing out a teacher, 2 other kids sent to juvy for smoking, etc. Once people realize that they won't get away with such foolish acts, they stop doing it unless they are well hidden. Which brings me onto another point; stay away from areas where there are no teachers in sight. They actually announced that tip on the speakercom once, and since there hasn't been but one fight that I've seen. Simply put, I suppose things get easier and less-troubling as you advance in the grades.

One may also speak to a counselor, if they wish. But, if a counselor doesn't help, maybe speaking to a principal would be the best solution. Always be on top behavior when doing such, as you may leave with a bad impression.

Finally, here's how I've avoided most troubles (and, have rather gone up on the "cool" status =P):
Become friends with atleast one person with each "group" in your school. A group refers to, say, the football jockys, geeks, goths, emos, the more-intelligent and wise folk, and the such. Although I'd recommend staying away from the emos, there's no point in that group since they won't really ever do much to you, and sometimes they'll suggest you to cut your wrist (actual occurance). Once you become friends with them, eventually more people from each group will recognize you as a friend as well. In order for this to work, you must also be in "the flow", so you don't draw more bad attention than you should ever need to.
If you don't know how to make friends, you are a sad, sad person my dear friend.

With this huge post, I bid kthxbai?

Super mystic sonic said:
HYPERKNUX said:

Actually, I did know you knew it, but the way you wrote it sounds like it came directly from a book....gosh, your grammar really got tons of better since you joined.

Thanks for the comment, it's just I have a low learning difficulties problem, and I find some things hard sometimes like grammer on a computer, I know it sounds funny but I get really sick of it when people comment negatively on my grammer, but thanks anyway.

I don't have a learning diability, but I also don't socialize much and I got picked on alot just because I have Autism. But thankfully that does'nt happen anymore. :)

Return of the dead

Sorry to bring back the long lost, long dead, "idiotic" topic. I have a problem with a boy in my class. Most of these suggestions say about making friends with the popular people to get down the popular bullies, but this person isn't popular, in fact i'm not sure any body in the school likes him, but he still manages to bully people and he really gets on our nerves. Infact in an english lesson he made a racist comment and all he had to do was write a letter of appologie which he did in 1 minite very badly. He gets awy with just about everything he does lightly just because his mother is a science teacher, he is really annoying and I don't know what to do... Could anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back