Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

• Don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, did you read that BE MATURE! part of the topic title? Besides, that is only one of the theories why HIV exist.

anacreon said:
hiv also came from people who were trying to screw other animals like monkeys.
First off I was going to say something like this but I held myself back Because this is supposed to be a "SERIOUS" topic but sadly I have to say it.... IF THATS TRUE MICHEAL JACKSON WOULD HAVE AN STD!!
You know that monkey he used to hang out with? I think you know were I'm going with this. Just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm but seriously put more thought into your posts.

I have a question for you guys: How do you feel about oral/anal sex before marriage? Dark Warrior, I'm looking forward to an answer from you.

Well uh despite what it seems like I'd say by your sig (no offense I love it) I would still say no because of my religous beliefs.
Religion can suck at times afterall I'm a teenage boy I think about sex like every seven seconds :mrgreen: .

Bigboi said:
I have a question for you guys: How do you feel about oral/anal sex before marriage? Dark Warrior, I'm looking forward to an answer from you.

It's not completely intercourse that I'm referring to. It's sexual acts in general. It's something to save for your future husband/wife. Someone you're devoted to. There's no *real* defference in this instance, save that conception isn't a possibility. But sex, in all forms, is something to be saved for marriage. That person deserves your fidelity. To act otherwise is to deprive someone of that love. True, this method could be looked on as more of something "fun" than an act of love, but still, that fun should also be saved for marriage. It's not entirely different.

Havng sex with to many people too much makes you kind of a whore.
Save it for the person you truely love, and if you really love that person you should get married :mrgreen: .

Alrighty, I'm honestly surprised this topic lasted this long without degenerating, but it's finally happened, and I think it's time to end this before it goes somewhere we don't want it to go.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back