Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should make it like sonic next gen, only good, and they should finish it, make it have the speed from the mach speed zones and put that speed in the normal levels, only u can actually fully control it and it duznt move forward automatically, this speed would work easily, srb2 uses this speed and it works great!

No they should make it like SA2 hands down,In Sonic Next gen Sonic was too tall so where the others, and I think they made his hands 2x bigger . Commet on the post above me, Its not speed its a Engine called the Rail Engine. Its goes on and on and doesent backtrack much.

They posted the Sonic Unleashed magazine scans here.

Its looking pretty promising, but I'm not holding my breath... Just been waiting to see these scans for a bit.

I still want to see the wolf-sonic, know more about other character entries (which I'm not against, provided its handled properly), find out just how the 3d and 2d works together, and know if these "monsters" are going to be the main focus, or Eggman... (as long as he is mostly the threat, and doesn't immediately chicken out or become a temporary ally at the last minute, I'll forgive a monster boss)

Sonic Drift and Quick Step seem to be good moves, as long as they don't slow down too much...

Originally intended to be Sonic Adventure 3......
You don't suppose they'll actually put an effort into this?
Well....so far, I'm impressed. And well....... I'm going to ask you all this question I tried on the SEGA boards. Do you think Fang the Sniper/Nack the Weasel should return for this game? Since we know Sonic will turn into a were-hog, what if Eggman hired Fang as a bounty hunter to kill Sonic?

@lightdasher: Really I wouldn't mind that......but how would we do it with the rounded textures and designs? That's practically impossible to do with the doom engine.
@Avi: That's what a lot of the people on SEGA told me. One person told me he had a more likely chance of being in Sonic Chronicles.

light dasher said:
=P I can see a "Sonic Unleashed Blast 2" Mod when this is out *shot by all the members on the forum*
So late? :P

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
@lightdasher: Really I wouldn't mind that......but how would we do it with the rounded textures and designs? That's practically impossible to do with the doom engine.
You know that when people want to do something, they will do it, even if it finishes up looking crappy :P

Anyone read the new Nintendo Power? Dimps will design the levels for SU on Wii. So, from that information, we can't know for sure if those are Wii screens or not.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Anyone read the new Nintendo Power? Dimps will design the levels for SU on Wii. So, from that information, we can't know for sure if those are Wii screens or not.
Dimps eh? Feels like a Sonic rush for sute.

Er,I don't gte Nintendo power.Or did you put it on a website?

http://www.playmagazine.com/index.php?fuseaction=SiteMain.showGamePage&Game_ID=760&page=1

Our goal has been to polish and bring to the fore the most attractive elements of classic Sonic gameplay, while also adding something completely new. The whole development team is aiming to make Sonic Unleashed the best Sonic game ever, and that includes the Genesis-era titles! We hope that even people who haven’t played Sonic games will feel “Wow, Sonic is back!” and maybe even be motivated to buy a next-gen game console if they’ve been sitting on the fence,” and it only gets better from there.

Check out Sega’s official press release on the next page, and then be sure to look out for the May issue of Play. Just look for Sonic and…

It includes Genesis-era titles,they probally going to have hte classic Sonic games so I probally wasted my Wii points.:-(

You're kidding me... reread that sentence. NOT just the highlighted part - the ENTIRE sentence. Then tell me that that's what they're saying - because it's not.

Still, even if the game is good, it's far from what the Genesis games offered (and no, I don't mean that the game should be entirely in 2D >_>).

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
True. It does have similarity to Dimp's Past Games (Sonic Rush for one), but from what I heard, those screens are from the Xbox 360 version.

SONIC's SENTRY Protector said:

I saw the scans on Camp Sonic... It was a decently sized interview, though nothing but the differences for the Wii really stood out to me, quite a bit of it is probably just material for building the hype.

It said Dimps will try to mimic the Hedgehog Engine as best as the Wii can handle, and on another note, that the controls and some of the level design for the Wii will be different. I wonder if the changed level design will be to accommodate the more streamlined Wii-centric controls (motion or no?).

They haven't exhibited the Wii version yet it appears, I can't wait to see it though, they said some stuff will be different for the Wii but how different?

We'll find out next month on E3 though... and hopefully the fact that the Wii is being worked on from a little branch means that it won't feel like a sloppy port, which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back