SRB2Wii thread (v2.0.0 RC4, news update 27/11/2010 10:46)

Nevermind, Callum, I FINALLY got Homebrew on my Wii! Now, as for the download link on page 1... I got one file called 'srb2wii-ios.tar.bz2', and i don't see where that fits on the list on the first page. Also: under /apps, where it says /srb2wii...do i make that folder myself?

Okay, so I got 7-zip, right-clicked the file, went to 7-zip, then it shows a big list of things to do. So i clicked 'Extract Files...' and then pressed okay, and it made a folder with the SAME FILE in it! Help ._.
Wait, wait...nvm. its a TAR file now. Now what do I do?

Last edited:
You mean the other BZ2 file? That's supposed to happen. Don't extract it; SRB2Wii uses it in a special way.

ok here's how it's set up:
/apps/srb2wii/(all the files stated on the first page)
-Am i supposed to get rid of all the other stuff that was on my SD card for the Homebrew/Bootmii installation?
-And i have an extra file called srb2...is that supposed to be there?
-Umm...so I put it in, and I saw the SRB2 icon pop up, so I clicked it, then I clicked Load, and then a whole lot of words popped up, but near the middle, it said something like 'bad_SD_Card' or something...and then at the end, it said 'SD Card not found...'. What did I do wrong??
-Because I have nothing to do, i'm working on typing the whole Error message on a notepad and then Cut/Pasting it here. Then you might be able to help me ._.
-Okay, here's the Error Message:

[ 0.217000] ----------[ cut here ]---------
[ 0 216969] Badness at lib/dma-debug.c:798
[ 4*******] rvl-stsd: timed out while trying to get OCR
************** rvl-stsd: stsd_setup_card: error=-110 (ffffff92)
************** rvl-stsd: card welcome failed
************** rvl-stsd: stsd_card_is_bad() true
************** rvl-stsd: error = -110
************** rvl-stsd: stsd_revalidate_disk: error=-123 9ffffff85)
************** /spc/i2c-video: invalid GPIO pins, sda=-19/scl=-19

SD card not found. Looking for a USB stick...

init: main: start: ERROR: Initialisation failed: SD card not found and USB stick fallback not found.
Returning to the Homebrew Channel...

Last edited:
You need to have all of SRB2's main files on your SD card too, check the first post to see which ones you need and it will tell you where to put the files.

This is the suckiest time of the year where a lot of things take longer because of school and other things depending on the person doing said things,so we will just have to wait and find out.
..[ ]
...V

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back