Super Mario (big Fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Though I did use already-made super mario sprites as a reference, these are origional sprites for the most part. If you'll notice, you won't see hardly any of the sprites present in this wad in the mario games. Therefore, atleast 90% of these sprites were made from scratch by me. (The other ten percent would be the front diagonal sprites-these are the sprites used in the mario games.)

2) The reason as to why the pixels are big is because without making each pixel 4x larger he would be tiny. Plus, he's about as big as sonic's sprites, so, I don't see much of a problem.

3) I posted this a while ago, so at the time, SRB2FFH was offline. :P

4) Before you ask, I purposely made him not very shaded, so as to stick to the origional look of mario from super mario world: yoshi's island.

Smw_gameplay.gif
ss_smw.gif

I have 999 lives, all dragon coins, all exits found, and Special World completed in the Super Mario Advance 2 version. :p

999 lives actually isn't all that impressive, as the game's way too 1-up happy anyway.

While the wad looks decent from the pictures, I haven't tried out the wad, as I generally find character wads useless anyways.

1) This is still too much like the real thing. Now go make a map like GFZ1 but with an added waterfall.

2) This WAD has still been done too many freaking times.

3) Super Mario World sucks ass.

Pathedic lawl spelling.

Super Mario World was too easy, and the levels get boring quickly. And YES, I got all the levels and unlockables and stuff.

Chaos said:
1) This is still too much like the real thing. Now go make a map like GFZ1 but with an added waterfall.

90% was custom.
Which I like.

Chaos said:
2) This WAD has still been done too many freaking times.

They all were trashed by the owners.

Chaos said:
3) Super Mario World sucks ass

True...

edit: If you make 8-Bit Toad, put his unusual sprite as his bored frame.

19th century= 1800 - 1899 <-There wasn't even TV then!
20th century= 1900 - SMW made - 1999
21st century= 2000 - now - 2099

Great WAD + Great WADder = You win the internet!

Chaos said:
Pathedic lawl spelling.

Super Mario World was too easy, and the levels get boring quickly. And YES, I got all the levels and unlockables and stuff.
even though i just agreed with the guy with the kunckles icon,i gotta agree you more...i haven't played it in days but even when i play it,i play it for like 2 or 3 mins

Who cares if its easy? It still pwnz o:
And if you think its easy, play Super Demo World (a hack)
It is hard and challenging enough.

Look, I could care less if any of you utterly despise or are obsessed with SMW.
And 1900-1999 = 19th century.
2000-2099 = 20th century.

Whoa.. since when was there a 0th century? 0th century as in the year 0 AD to 99 AD. That's not the 0th century, that's the 1st century, hence the reason why we are in the 21st century.

Vash said:
Whoa.. since when was there a 0th century? 0th century as in the year 0 AD to 99 AD. That's not the 0th century, that's the 1st century, hence the reason why we are in the 21st century.
there were negitive years like 2008,it could had been -2008 a long time ago,and we only have 5 millon years to live(no lie)and it scares me...

21 Centuries
0-99, 1st
100=199, 2nd
And so on and so forth.
And miles, its 2008 BEC

Edit: Well I never knew that. Whoops.

Sumakima said:
And miles, its 2008 B.C.

No, no, no, no, no. Use the proper term: 2008 BCE (before common era). We currently live in the year 2008 CE (common era). BC (Before Christ) and AD (Anno Domini (in the year of the lord)) are obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back