Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
Why must the Pokémon Trainer suck more and more as each new update comes out? He should never have become a character. Seriously.

Agreed. I Don't see the point of him being in smash bros. Just let the pokemon fight alone.

It also makes the other pokemon like Pikachu stick out too much since these Pokemon have stanima yet Pickachu doesn't. It should have just been Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Charizard by themselves.

I'm buying it from America so I get it quicker.

If there's a better way, Please tell me, I can't wait until next year

Why don't you just save yourself the effort and get the game on the day it comes out?

I would hope you'd have the patience to wait another week or so to get the game, its not like the extra time is going to kill you...

Well...ofcourse...I had to buy i over Amazon with a gift certificate, because I don't have 50 dollers to buy it with (Unless gamestop exepts Amazon gift certificates) so I could pre-order it, and get it aound a week later, or order it on the realese day, and get it a week later.

Soo...ya...and I would wait that extra week and confirm that I have the game, then have it turn out I might not have the luck to get it for several weeks.

Although, I won't be able to use my computer from the day the game realeses, to the day I get it. Y'know...Spoilers =O.

I really wouldn't be suprised if it was sold out at the stores, Look at the popularity of the franchise...this topic is SRB2's most popular videogame thread, and to top it all...it got stickied

Ne'way, the new tourny layout looks good, but there are two problems. First of all, the names are sideways, second of all...why call it tourny? Can't you take th time to spell out tournament?

NeoJames said:
Ne'way, the new tourny layout looks good, but there are two problems. First of all, the names are sideways, second of all...why call it tourny? Can't you take th time to spell out tournament?
Some guy making SSBB said:
Well, we spent so much data making the names sideways that we didn't have enough memory to spell tournament.

That's the stupidest excuse I've heard. How the hell does some lines of text kill memory?

Perhaps they just wanted to call it "Tourney".

Tailsmastermind was (hopefully) just joking

Anyway...I myself would perfer not shortening it, but it's no big deal

I was joking. I truly don't care what they call it, as long as it's fun. Although putting the names sideways, the hassle of reading them is only minimum.

NeoJames said:
First of all, the names are sideways, second of all...why call it tourny? Can't you take th time to spell out tournament?
Can't you take the time to spell out the? *shot* Anyways, what do you mean the names are sideways?

various06_070928g-l.jpg
D=

NeoJames said:
Well...I dunno...this is brawl.

Almost anyone with a gamecube has melee, and with online battles, a bunch of new stages and characters, and 1P mode, this game will be very hard to get.

Besides, I don't see a reason not to pre-order it, sure, I could possibly go to the store on realese day and get it, but why take the chance?

There is nothing new about playing Super Smash Brothers online :D.

Pleanty is new. Namely that it no longer requires internet on your gamecube, PSO, and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to look up.
Stability is also new, rather than relying on some cheap hacks. Then there's the "battle people I don't know" feature.

All in all, built in online play > Gamecube homebrew.

Hey, ya know the Wii Shop Channel?
Well if Sonic doesn't make it in the release game then he might appear as a downloadable character.
After all, apparantly Sonic is already coded into the game (Skeliton, moves, etc).

But then theres the problem of coloring him for when 2 or more people use him....

1000th reply.

I win.

As for the "Trainer's" final smash, why the hell doesn't he just send all three out in the first place? >_>

Fish hook said:
Hey, ya know the Wii Shop Channel?
Well if Sonic doesn't make it in the release game then he might appear as a downloadable character.
After all, apparantly Sonic is already coded into the game (Skeliton, moves, etc).

But then theres the problem of coloring him for when 2 or more people use him....

Source, kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back