Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye.

Anyway, I really think the disappearing platforms are a good idea. With some knowhow, you could probably fake horizontally-moving platforms with it. Sure it wouldn't be THAT pretty (given that each step would have to be a new sector), and you probably wouldn't be dragged along like usual, but it would be something.

[to_himself]I don't want to know... I don't want to know... [/to_himself]
As for the lap races... THEY'RE COMING... OH YES, THEY'RE COMING... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

*coughcoughonepointzeroninecoughcough*

I just got a good idea!

This happened to me a few days ago in a netgame with hotdog, and got me thinking.

If you have an electric/magnetic shield, should'nt rings that are underwater not be affected by it?

There should be an SOC action to have an object that is shot from an enemy chase the player, if there isn't already. I've tried A_Chase, A_AttractChase, A_JetChase, A_DetonChase, and A_CapeChase; none of them work like I want them to.

Spazzo said:
If you have an electric/magnetic shield, should'nt rings that are underwater not be affected by it?
That shield is the equivalent of the one in Sonic 3 / Sonic & Knuckles. And the rings underwater are attracted in these games too. And physic laws allow it. So...

Only if you're Sonic, though; the others have their special moves, they don't deserve it.

Of course, since the balance in SRB2 is pretty decent as-is, that might screw things up a bit.

Change the console border graphic to something friendlier. I don't really like how much of a Doom leftover it looks compared to the rest of SRB2. Just an all-green block would be fine, I guess.

Yes there is. Lemme take a screenshot.
console.png

^There...................................................and there^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 14, Members: 0, Guests: 14)

Back