MegaMan Star Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSonic Dude 112 said:
Dreamcaster said:
ssgoku said:
xD megafart!!!!!

This is pointless, and had nothing to do with the topic. Please, if you're not posting anything that will contribute to the discussion, don't post.
Dreamcaster's right and ssgoku I have 2 things to say to you 1.What, and 2.This is about MegaMan.

He knows that he is insulting MegaMan by calling him MegaFart.

Megaman is horrible now. I've tried Megaman Zero 2, DEADLY hard. 4- Ok.

Battle Network 6- I heard it was the same thing. 5- Yup, I was right( I got 5 a while afterward)

ZX- Awesome game, bought it.

Star force- Meh, like BN. Too boring for me. I've used to repeatadly pressing the B button.

In all, megaman has lost it's taste. Capcom just milks him.

Quit flaming Megaman!

It's okay that you guys have opinions, but when you overdo it, that upsets some pretty awesome Megaman fans (like me... *Ryouko: And me!* *Rock Miyabi: Don't forget me!* XD) This is actually quite similar to Battle Network, except it's radio waves, and the battles have more of a 3D awesomeness to them (a little similar to Megaman Dash). Also, Megaman Star Force is hurting right now; RnR2 is apparently having low sales in Japan and losing popularity. In other words, Seiko from On-Air has reported that the 2nd season of the RnR anime might be pretty much cancelled, and we might not be getting anything else Star Force--not even RnR2. We have to save this Megaman from suffering the same fate as other Megaman series! Oh, and BTW, see signature below.

*Looks at sig* Actuly it doesent look like it, MegamanStarforce looks worser than the old Rock n Roll tv cartoon Show. The best Megaman thier is, is ZX and NT or the Just plain one.

BTW, I do think you should make a Megaman character wad. That would be so uber awesome! Maybe with that...hmmmmmmmm...*thinks of cool ideas for levels*

Oh, and another side note, I have beaten all three versions of Star Force. Hopefully, I can keep myself busy enough until we get news about RnR2 and if it will be released in America. *resorts to SRB2, Pokemon Pearl, and...SSBB from other people.

Megaman is sorta dieng out for me.
I mean, the original was awsome, but Megaman X?
Megaman Battle Network?
Whats next?
Megaman Heroes?

Akuma TH said:
Megaman is sorta dieng out for me.
I mean, the original was awsome, but Megaman X?
Megaman Battle Network?
Whats next?
Megaman Heroes?
Megaman X wins for me.

wOOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capcom has confirmed that Megaman Star Force 2 is coming to the US mid-June. I am absolutely happy about this move, and hopefully, we will see Star Force shine. After all, I didn't get into Battle Network until I bought #2 and had a blast mainly from seeing someone play it seven years ago and getting interested myself, so maybe we will see some expansion of Star Force *predicts US sales to approach 500,000 copies*

BTW, it's in two versions instead of three; each will have one common version of the game (Zerker), and one other different version (either Ninja or Saurian), and you get to pick which version you will play with. I can't remember if there are multiple save files or not; check popular Megaman sites for more.

You know what this means...if a Megaman character wad comes to fruition, then you certainly need to make more, right? It'll be more work with Star Force 2, especially since people may want a Bly character wad, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back