Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notepad said:
ALL YOUR 1.09 ARE NOT BELONG TO YOU!

Meh.

Edit: that reminds me... Click HERE

paperclip.gif

Again, this is a real topic. Please keep it on-topic. Keep weirdness to a minimum outside of Off-Topic, please.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Doesn't work, I've tried it. There's something in the coding for thokking and gliding that makes it ignore wind.
I know that, but with a spindash + fly, Tails would easilly be able to get through the wind fast enough.

I don't know what to do. I'm thinking this 2 options.
The special linedef which makes the wall dissapear with certain character, or live it like that and give advice that playing with Tails or Knuckles takes the fun away and the fun won't come back never.

Mystic said:
Again, this is a real topic. Please keep it on-topic. Keep weirdness to a minimum outside of Off-Topic, please.
He's right. Can somebody return on-topic?

Arf said:
I don't know what to do. I'm thinking this 2 options.
The special linedef which makes the wall dissapear with certain character, or live it like that and give advice that playing with Tails or Knuckles takes the fun away and the fun won't come back never.
/|\ I did
|
I don't know what to do to prevent from playing with Tails or Knuckles.
Any Help, Which hasn't to do with low ceiling and all of that, would be apreciated. (Sorry if I misspelled something)

You could change the level to SA mode and have really strong winds that you can't get through without using the Lightspeed Dash.

It's not that hard, just add it to the game type section of the map header, and for those rings in mid-air, take the height above the ground that you want them, then multiply by 16 and add 7, and toss the result in the flags thing in DoomBuilder/raw data in WadAuthor. Then pray the respective editors don't trash this and replace it with 7.

Or you could add lumps in your wad file to give Sonic's ability to tails and Knuckles..

And if you want to take it a step further, you could also replace tails and knuckles' sprites with sonic's.

Didn't I mentioned First WAD? Did I?
Sorry, but SA will ALSO ruin the fun of playing it.
Only sonic brings up the fun of the entire level.
Anyway, I'm doing pretty good with this level.
Only If this stupid FOF stops messing around!
I think I will include speed pads. Yeah, I know you have to jump over them... :D
Are speed pads allowed in the contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back