The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another worst game: Cartoon Network speedway, It was fun, for only a few days. Then it whent Down Hill from there.

Cheese said:
Dark Angel said:
:evil: I think the Worlds WORST Video Games is The Mario Party Series :evil: they STINK!!!!

Really? I quite like the board games. The mini games are pretty fun too.

yep, i agree with dark angel....'sides anyone who likes BOARD GAMES....well, buy....a real board game....not a crappy videogame-boardgame infected with cheesy, repetetive mini games, or videogame version of a real boardgame...whats more fun, monopoly with real live people in front of you, or a videogame of a boardgame with a cheating CPU? Personally, I like it when you can yell at your friend for cheating, and no one remarks, "look at the crazy girl screaming at the computer screen"

Actually, on the contrary, it's not quite as bad as E.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8_82kvAY9Y

That there is a more neutral review of the game. Basically, in the actual game part, you hear a certain character's song, and you have to match up that character before the sun in the background reaches the other side of the screen. Not to mention, it's actually pretty bugless compared to E.T.

Nicktropolis.
It sucks in general quality, and...
It encourages noobiness with its pre-made "abbreviations" and its own noobiness.
Nicktropolis said:
LOL! ROFL!!!1!
Scratch that, it's not even a game.
Also, Bullet Witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back