• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using MS-DOS. Trust me, our Vista got screwed up but we could still access the files. We just needed to use Safe Mode in conjuction with MS-DOS. YOu should be able to copy from there.

Even if it does have a virus, MS-DOS in safe mode can overcome that. You don't have to abandon all work. You can just put it onto a thumb drive somewhere. At least the computer doesn't crash when you start it up saying that explorer.exe is corrupted.

Oh wait! You guys, I just remembered. Like a week ago, before my computer had gotten screwed up, I introduced my best friend to SRB2, and showed him some of my work. He asked if he could have a copy of the mod, and I said sure. Since it was almost ready to be released. I gave him the everything that was needed to play the sth360re. How I remembered... At school, we were talking at lunch and he started telling me comments and stuff about the mod and told me that he had played it again on the weekend. I felt dumb saying "YOU HAVE MY MOD?! I mean, yes you have it" Thank goodness, I had forgotten that I gave him the mod. He's going to give me it to me again at some point. So, to sum this up real quick. STH360RE WILL SOON BE RELEASED! After I do some adjustments, and finish the mission level. YAY... *sniff* :')

Oh wait! You guys, I just remembered. Like a week ago, before my computer had gotten screwed up, I introduced my best friend to SRB2, and showed him some of my work. He asked if he could have a copy of the mod, and I said sure. Since it was almost ready to be released. I gave him the everything that was needed to play the sth360re. How I remembered... At school, we were talking at lunch and he started telling me comments and stuff about the mod and told me that he had played it again on the weekend. I felt dumb saying "YOU HAVE MY MOD?! I mean, yes you have it" Thank goodness, I had forgotten that I gave him the mod. He's going to give me it to me again at some point. So, to sum this up real quick. STH360RE WILL SOON BE RELEASED! After I do some adjustments, and finish the mission level. YAY... *sniff* :')
OMFG T.T
Yay the mod is back in progress! You have great friends... =P

Yes. Yes he does. (not copying off your sig)
Now that that's over, we don't have to panic. (if anybody did <_<)

So, since the mod is back in progress, when will the beta be out?

Okay, updated news!

I've just gotten my hardrive package from Washington and restarted my whole computer, and should get the wad back from my friend once I get back home from school or tomorrow. So everything is going great and I'll start working again!

Wow, I was away for a while. This is about to be released o_O? Oh, I just read about everything that just happened and then un-happened. I take it as a sign that you are supposed to complete this. Your work could have been completely gone, but a previously forgotten circumstance allowed you to continue work and actually release something. That is truly great.

Sure was. Okay, I have gotten my files back, perfectly in the condition I left it. Now all I need to do is look for the wad editors (save xwe) SlumpED & Doombuilder and some music and everything will be back the way it was on my computer.

Hi Thompson! Long time no see... :)

We are all still waiting for it!, it s good you fix you computer problem.
I will sure download the mod when you release it!

Eh...I don't know. I kind of get stressed setting a time limit for myself. I'm about finished with the mission level. Now all I have to do is soc the people, and scenery, and fix little details.

Eh...I don't know. I kind of get stressed setting a time limit for myself. I'm about finished with the mission level. Now all I have to do is soc the people, and scenery, and fix little details.

So technically, in between five days to a week? *bricked*

Last edited:

It will take another 2 weeks right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back