• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project Protoman

Who is the better Red?

• Knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pixels long is the name? I feel like socing something to help out with the overlapping stuff.

that can't be it, I've replaced everything with either Blues or Protoman
but the thing is, it keeps starting me off as sonic.

also, I can't seem to get the sign at the end of the stage to work right. it keeps displaying "clear". All I did was replace Amy's sign with Protoman's, so it should work right?

the name is 127 x 16, I'll fix it later, just have to resize it.

screenshot3.jpg

I fixed the display, the character select, and the all clear sign

Draykon said:
Actually, if you set the spinitem to an intangible, invisible object, and make it A_CapeChase itself to right in front of the player, then A_SetObjectFlags to become Solid (And maybe visible, depending on if you want to display a sprite) then you would have a frontal shield power.

I'm not sure if it would block movement like it does in the Psionics Charability, you'd have to find out.

All you'd have to do is make that object head to the Null State after a bit. Or would it still be solid?

Thanks for the support!

Still working on it, slowly but surely. Only got about 20 sprites, but I'm getting there. Maybe I'll release a test version soon, protoman's running is hilarious looking!^^

Well, I'm nowhere near done with this wad, but I've converted the music into ogg format and put it into a seperate wad.

Download music

I've also put all the non-character specific sounds in it's own wad.

Download sounds

I guess I'll do this for everthing else I decide to add on.

Tell me what you think of the music and sounds.
All feedback welcome.

Does anyone recognize all the songs?

If you search through this topic you'll find atleast three double or triple posts, all done by you erik the red. Please use the edit button, that's what it's there for.

Actually there's just one double post, the others are updates or replies.

Actually, the only double post, I have edited, and remarked on the fact that I have just found the edit button.

(Does it really count as a double post when they're posted at least a day apart?)

Haven't made much progress with the sprites, been busy most of this weekend, and I've been distracted with playing around with music.

I'm still tweaking the running sprites, and haven't sprited anything for any other direction other than foward and back.

I've set up a progress report on the first post.

Erik, ya know we've just had a discussion about freakishly stuppid polls, right?

Now, much as the polls were much worse than the above, I'd say you're pushing it.

BlueZero4 said:
Erik, ya know we've just had a discussion about freakishly stuppid polls, right?

Now, much as the polls were much worse than the above, I'd say you're pushing it.

Yeah, I'm sure you guys (whomever that may be) had just had a discussion about freakishly stupid polls.

But first off, I'd made that poll quite a while back, that and I wouldn't know how to change it for the life of me.

Secondly, I believe that poll has great relevance, just not as much yet since I haven't released my prototype prototype (Protoman pun!^^).

Basically, it asks, which character (that happen to be red) is the best?
They are all in SRB2 (well, protoman will be).

Well, After some time and procrastination. I'm working on the protoman wad again, but I'm starting over again with the sprites.

I kinda Didn't like my old sprite, it was really kinda fundamentally flawed and too 2D, so I designed a new one, only have this one so far, but I'm working all the other angles now.

Also, I really hated the head on the old sprite.

V NEW vs OLD V

ProtoA1.gif
PROTA1.jpg

while the new one looks better. I'd like to see a release of the old one to hold me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back