Why does everyone hate Sonic Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog, what do you expect from TimberWolf?
He's already shown us that he's incapable of listening to logic, makes up fallacies to suit his own, ignorant logic, and so on.
He doesn't care about the facts, he just wants to win arguments that he just will not win.

Agreed. Now you people see the truth. Too bad Sonic Vegemite had to go through him first... His 20-page sprite topic contained 3 sprites. That's 1 sprite per 6.66666 (keeps going) pages, if you don't count the fact that he had to have had one at the very beginning. Even though they banned him, he just went other places, his ego very much intact. I think a mutilated Star Wars quote is in order.

Strike me down, and I will become a more powerful egotistical force than you can ever imagine.

So, long story short, he might just conquer the world with his slander. ;_;

Back on topic. (Although this IS the Off-Topic forum... Don't really get that, myself.)

Tonic said:
not everybody hates SH i love it
Near topic derail there. Even though the topic pretty much IS derailed. Read through the entire topic before making yourself look like an idiot.

Boinciel, could you possibly link me to this "sprite comic"?

Shuffle said:
You'd think that, wouldn't you? They generally have everything done, including translations, but it still takes at least a month to get to the US. Why? I don't know. Licensing? Printing enough English copies for everybody? Who knows.
ESRB rating? :P

Additionally, the PS3 version only has a better rating simply because there's little to no load times at all. As said many times before, your logic is illogical.

His sprite TOPIC fell beyond retreivability, and I believe it was deleted. His comic, however... It was a bootleg of a popular comic, called Lol Waffles.

Timberwofl's bootleg. Also found on Page 33.

Shadow Hog said:
TimberWolf said:
As well, 1-up gave the PS3 version a higher score than the 360 version as well.
PS3 version: 8.something
360 version: 6.something
Damnit, I just went over this. Read, will you?
I did. YOU were talking about the REVIEW THAT APPARENTLY GOT TAKEN DOWN. I'M talking about what SCORE they gave it, NOT the review. Obviously, YOU don't read your OWN posts!

And Boinciel, you DO know that that was, what, back in 2005? I've changed since then, I just hate idiots. *coughFierycough*

Don't even TRY to turn this around, Timberwolf, because you're failing miserably. The score is part of the review - they go hand in hand, so if there's no review, there's no score. 1Up sure as hell doesn't list any score as of now, so who's to say it wasn't as fictional as the review it went with?

Shadow Hog said:
Don't even TRY to turn this around, Timberwolf, because you're failing miserably. The score is part of the review - they go hand in hand, so if there's no review, there's no score. 1Up sure as hell doesn't list any score as of now, so who's to say it wasn't as fictional as the review it went with?
Thing is, I saw the score myself. The score and review are seperate. There was no review, only a score.

Let me see find I can find it. I'll post the link as soon as I do.

TimberWolf, if you saw the score, where is it? Where did you see the score, in your pea-sized, fantasizing brain?
Wouldn't you have posted the link to the score when you first mentioned it, to make sure that people would believe you? (Why would we, for starters?)
This is yet again you pulling random piles of trash, out of your ass just to win arguments that you are losing, horribly.
Just give up and face reality-Sonic's being killed by Sonic Team's blunders, if they stop doing what they think is cool and calling themselves reinvisioning him, maybe Sonic can last a bit longer.
But, apparently, as usual, blind delusion fanboys like you can't handle this simple truth.
And don't pull something like: "No, YOU don't listen!" or "I just hate idiots *coughFirerycough*", flaming doesn't help you in any situation.
That crap is not tolerated here, nor will it be acceptable.

Relax. If you can't sway TimberWolf's opinion, don't try. If noboy replies to his posts, he'll know somethings up. I'd like to see this thread drop with TimberWolf as the last poster.

Okay, the page got deleted. I t WAS linked in the thread that I found the info in, and alot of other people read it so....................

Meh. SEGA probably asked them to take it down, since it's not released yet and all. I'll get back to the thread and post what everyone said about it.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
But again, how do we know that you didn't make all that information up?
Exactly, we don't.
Go here:
http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/index.php?
Go to "The Games" section.
Go to the subsection titled "SONIC the Hedgehog"
Scroll down and look around that subsection until you find a thread titled "PS3 fixing the games glitches..."
Read the thread. Also, here're some posts from the topic:

Besides the obvious delay of the PS3 version from the 360 version, we've had no proof that SEGA was doing anything at all to fix the game. Though some speculated it was being fixed through the two release date delays, there was no proof towards this.

Though not exactly a confirmation, 1-Up has now played the finished PS3 version.

8.3, an increase from their review of a 6.4 for the 360.

According to them, SEGA has taken the time to eliminate many glitches in the 360 version, and have reduced all loading times to nearly nothing.

Edit- my bad, they said 8.7, not 8.3.

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cld=3143564

Problems... I'm on Wii internet, so I had to type it up (cause there's no copy and paste) but I'm sure that's right... Just go to the above link and search for "Sonic The Hedgehog" >_>

Upon examining closer, they took down the review but left the rating up... weird. They also put the rating both as their score and the average score...
That's the very first post in the topic.

Here're some more posts after that:
Good to know that they took the time fixing the glitches. I just hope they put these improvement on the Xbox 360.
Well thats good please pot the review if you have it. but seriously 6.4 th 8.3 they better release patches for the 360 version.
Hmn, the review was up for a couple of hours then they took it down... possibly because it's about a month from release date?

And of course their score and the average score is the same, their the only ones who've reviewed yet. tongue.gif
Now, I'll really try to get a PS3! smile.gif I'm glad I didn't get a PS2 yet.
The story is very good. The "ALL" gets right in the end, I think. The only problem I have with the game, is that Mephiles is too ugly. I hope they (SONIC TEAM) stop here making them so ugly.
Goodness Gracious...

An 8.7!?

Jeez, that's a massive fix-up I'd say, and a dramatic upgrade from the 360 score. However, I don't want to buy a PS3 just to have a higher quality Sonic game... >_>
If its this big of an improvement I wouldn't be surprised if they realease a patch for it when the PS3 one comes out. Iq mean sure the we're stuck with load times but other than that they could patch it. If I ever do get a PS3 though I'll be sure to buy it for that game. Can you say Microsoft made Sega realease the 360 one early?
[/quote]

Oh my gosh! Mega-bump! Have mercy!
I liked it because of the Metal Sonic, also, did you guys know that there are way to many plot-holes for there to not be a Sonic Heroes 2?

The old to new Sonic transition IS a plothole. Let's review:

Mobius, natural landscapes with no humans 'cept Eggy -> Time Square, humans omg
Dammit, I have to recollect the emeralds because Knuckles stole them! -> Dammit, the emeralds disappeared randomly at the beginning of the game, and now I have to search for them all over again!
Shadow died to save the world for Maria, +2 cool points -> Shadow's alive and angsty, -2 cool points -> I GOT A GUN FEAR ME

Also, some age transitions...

Sonic: 15 -> 16
Tails: 6 -> 8
Amy: 8 -> 12
Charmy: 16 -> 6

Honestly, awkward transitions where over a period of time some people have had one or two more birthdays than others is understandable, but what the hell is up with Charmy?

Blue Warrior said:
The old to new Sonic transition IS a plothole. Let's review:

Dammit, I have to recollect the emeralds because Knuckles stole them! -> Dammit, the emeralds disappeared randomly at the beginning of the game, and now I have to search for them all over again!
Shadow died to save the world for Maria, +2 cool points -> Shadow's alive and angsty, -2 cool points -> I GOT A GUN FEAR ME

Also, some age transitions...

Sonic: 15 -> 16
Tails: 6 -> 8
Amy: 8 -> 12
Charmy: 16 -> 6

Honestly, awkward transitions where over a period of time some people have had one or two more birthdays than others is understandable, but what the hell is up with Charmy?
I think you got some of those messed up.

Blue Warrior said:
That wasn't a plothole; Mobius simply never existed. Seriously, go check your Genesis game manuals. I'll be waiting.

Sonic CD doesn't count; unless you're willing to say that Amy Rose being called "Princess Sally" introduces another plothole, as opposed to being flat-out retarded marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back