Zombie swine flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!? I'm having a hard time believing this.

Also, why the hell is Ghana banning pork imports? You can only get swine flu from other people or from LIVE pigs, not pork products. The virus can't survive for long inside a dead creature.

Yeah, this was way too easy to see through. If an article appears on a "mirror" site, I expect it to appear on the main site for it to be credible.

How is the swine flu fake? The first person who died from it in the US was yesterday I think. She was 33 years old and just given birth.

AshuraXDemon said:
How is the swine flu fake? The first person who died from it in the US was yesterday I think. She was 33 years old and just given birth.
Wrong. The swine flu kill countless people a few decades back.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
AshuraXDemon said:
Wrong. The swine flu kill countless people a few decades back.
This is an entirely different "swine flu" than that, genius.

AshuraXDemon said:

I'm confused about this. Considering I remember the hype about some little kid dying out here in the US a little more than a week ago and then some guy dying on monday.

Of course, I'm using Yahoo! as a source. (very bad idea)

Blue Warrior said:
Christ almighty, guys. Swine flu is fake, zombie swine flu is real.

Fix'd. *shot*

But in all seriousness, what if it WAS real?
What would your thoughts and reactions be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back