*Zombie dogs jump out of the window*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Tomb Raider's controls were abysmal as well. You guys must understand, the first true 3D game I played was Super Mario 64. Going to Resident Evil and Tomb Raider after playing Super Mario 64 is like going back to a manual typewriter after using a word processor.
Specially when it have 45 keys, where 10 are missing (yeah, I have a typewriter like that).

Really, yes, RE has weird controls (I played RE1 and RE2, and RE3 locks up at the warning screen :(). Tomb Raider... I dislike jump with the farest key (I really don't played it, but I know that you must use X for jump in the Dreamcast (Tomb Raider IV), which is really bad for a hand).

Resident Evil 4 is truly the best re game its been a gamecube game of the month ever since it came out and it still is.....
if u play dreamcast and game vershion of resident evil the contorls are much beter

Aye, I suppose what they experienced with RE and TR would be that they'd not experienced much better at the time. For instance, I recently have been replaying Sonic Adventure, and, well, I really don't recall having so much trouble with the camera. I guess Sunshine and Wind Waker spoiled me. Still fun, though, but its flaws are a lot more noticable.

Playing SRB2 a lot doesn't help either.

Bit Fox said:
Resident Evil 4 is truly the best re game its been a gamecube game of the month ever since it came out and it still is.....
if u play dreamcast and game vershion of resident evil the contorls are much beter

This is a message board. Not a chat room. You have time to proofread your post before posting the post.
In fact, we prefer it if you did. If we didn't, I wouldn't be typing this out. Then we would experience a paradox.
Well... Actually, we wouldn't. I don't think...
But anyway, watch your grammer and spelling.

SRB2-Playah said:
Bit Fox said:

This is a message board. Not a chat room. You have time to proofread your post before posting the post.
In fact, we prefer it if you did. If we didn't, I wouldn't be typing this out. Then we would experience a paradox.
Well... Actually, we wouldn't. I don't think...
But anyway, watch your grammer and spelling.

do i realy care about that i can always edit the post >>

4. Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and general newbie-ness is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.

Hey, I support grammer Nazis. Anyway I have Tomb Raider for the Saturn and the slow controls ruin the entire game. The 3D control pad might help though. Im not sure I will have to buy one first.

From what I recall... don't bother.

I mean, sure, get an Analog Pad, there are some games that go GREAT with them, like NiGHTS. Tomb Raider, though, is not that game.

Actually, I'd never dream of playing Tomb Raider with an analog thumbstick. I was raised with a D-pad, and I'd have never imagined that I'd be forced to use a thumbstick in the NextGen era. For me, the D-pad gives me perfect precision, whilst the thumbstick requires inaccurate wiggling, and while it's easy to adapt to over time, you can never really be 100% sure where it'll send you. Not that that 0.1% of innaccuracy truly makes a difference... Meh, don't mind me, I love rambling. But I REALLY wish today's games would at least give us the choice to use a D-pad. After all, EVERY controller seems to have one. Meh, I'm probably too attached to the thumbstick to switch now, regardless. I'm never satisfied.

SRB2 Playah said:
I wouldn't be typing this out. Then we would experience a paradox.

fotodiscoEfteling.jpg

hotdog003 said:
Why is it that when Ritz posts a picture I can never understand it, but everyone else bursts into laughter? :|

Play MGS:3.

(Warning : Spoiler alert.)

The Paradox thing is a reference to (Warning : Spoiler alert Text is small and dark blue.) Snake going back in time (Which explains why Snake is in the 60s). When ever you die (which makes the colonel say "Snake? SNAKE?!?!?"), it will say "Snake is dead". Wait about 5 minutes, the letters will rearrange to say "TIME PARADOX"

hotdog003 said:
Why is it that when Ritz posts a picture I can never understand it, but everyone else bursts into laughter? :|
Colonel Campbell's head in a disco should be funny regardless of weither or not you understand what's happening. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back