*Zombie dogs jump out of the window*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok soo far i know alot of zombies and that aint a zombie dog its some type of wolf if that was a bear it would be a sleep cuz its looks like winter, but then again it might be the undead zombie dog, but most likly its a wolf...we must do research!!!!!!! or i will....if it is a zombie and a outbreak happens im ready for it but i dout it....to GOOGLE! :mrgreen:
sound to much like resident evil

oh damn its true were all are going to die ><
iv play re2 since i was in 1st grade i know what to do
buy more weapons and ammo kill all zombie dogs
if it gets out the outbreak will start and the the dead comes back
need swords and guns
i have more then 12 swords all i need is some guns NOT BB GUNS!! only if u by metal ammo for your bb guns its all good
lets hope the thing that brought the dog back dosent go out in to the black market or in to the wrong hands
this is bad realy bad
i read the residnet evil books played all games and seen all movie of resident evil AND zombie movies even land of the dead
and yes im a resident evil fan i love to kill zombie ^^ :twisted:
and my house is perfect for sniping the dead im out to buy weapons and ammo!

RE2 was the best RE ever. I haven't playen 3, Veronica, or 4, so I don't know about them.

Well, you don't exactly see "The controls are horid" in magazine ads, do you?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No, but you do in the magazines that print the ads ^_~
For chrissakes, it feels like you're trying to drive a tank D:

That's a good simile for it. I heard the Analog control sucked even more, though.

My mom bought Veronica when she saw a used copy of it on sale for $2 in some convenience store. Of course, she did it without my consent. I was pretty upset about this, as I had a long established hatred for all things Resident Evil. Though I had never actually played the game. So I played it. And yeah, the controls DO suck, but it's actually a pretty decent game. It's like, Lighthouse with zombies. Never really bothered getting past the first area of the second disc, and I don't have the chance to do so now, as the second disc promptly stopped working. Meh, you get what you pay for.

I still haven't played Resident Evil 4, but I hear they cleaned up the controls finally. I'm one of those people that can't understand playing a game where the controls don't make sense, so I stopped trying to play Resident Evil 2 pretty fast when I found out how bad the controls were.

Im thinking of buying Resident Evil 4. I need something new for my GameCube thats exclusive. The problem is getting the game in my house without my parents finding out. There way to hyped up about video game violence.

You could always search for it at yard sales or flea markets or something. Obviously you don't need an ID to buy M-rated games at places like that XD

akirahedgehog said:
Im thinking of buying Resident Evil 4. I need something new for my GameCube thats exclusive. The problem is getting the game in my house without my parents finding out. There way to hyped up about video game violence.
Explain to them it: violent video games doesn't make violent guys. The guys that became violent for play a video game have some mental problems already.

You'll never explain that to them with CAPTAIN JACK THOMPSON to save the day!!! >:O

And yeah, while I never tried Res Evil, I suppose Mystic's hatred for bad controls kinda was what I experienced with Tomb Raider. I swear, if I was in here with Lara controlling like Mario, I'd have beaten the game by now. As it is, it's awkward as heck.

Tomb Raider's controls are godly, son. Then again, perhaps I'm only saying that because I've mastered them years ago. They're awkward at first, yes, but it's quite simple after a few hours.

Tomb Raider's controls were abysmal as well. You guys must understand, the first true 3D game I played was Super Mario 64. Going to Resident Evil and Tomb Raider after playing Super Mario 64 is like going back to a manual typewriter after using a word processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back