Zim.wad upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Zim, but not all these wads of him! Even the original was rubish! (no ofence to the guy that made him)
What we need is to have a full zim wad, one with walking, running, ability, etc sprites.

If I am correct, Zim was made by SSN as an example of what you could do with a wad. He only made the standing frames so that people could take that and make the rest of the frames into an actual character.

Honestly I think the Zim wad was horrible with or wihout the taunting.
(SSN wasted his time on this wad).

Just an idea

Hey a ton of people make the zim.dta into a zim.wad but why dosent anyone make more sprits to complete him instead of making him playable?

He IS complete, his sprites just were like that. If his sprites weren't complete, we'd be crashing whenever we saw(Or did) jump a spring.

Um the skin name says "zim (incomplete"

What i mean is that someone should make it so he actually runs instead
of sliding on the ground!

Ok, I downloaded it and he doesn't walk, he just slides. What's up with that?

Just found out what everyone is doing! :p

Hmm... maybe I should put something here, I know! My avatar can move!

Mmuhahahahahaha!*shot* Get your own animated Sonic icons here!http://tinyurl.com/2yd4ol

blazeino said:
wwnt we all n00bs once i mean we had to be a n00b at first
No, there happens to be a difference between n00b and newb. Although, I seem to have lost that ctr alt delete comic which describes that difference...

A newbie is merely someone who is new to the site or forums. It is a person just starting to make their way around the area, and typically needs help from other users to answer questions and guide them in the right direction.

A n00b is a whole different matter. N00bs are people who go out of their way to break the rules, spam, and the likes. N00bs are people who usually don't have respect for the staff or other members, who have no problem making rude comments.
That is the difference between a n00b and a newbie. Seems blazeino fits the bill of a n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back