Zero Character WAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
I hate how you crappily scaled up and ruined Zero. Poor Zero. And for some reason, his waiting animation and edge teeter animation only have 1 frame each, even though they're just duplicates of the frames with his arms up. And in quite a few animations, if you rotate the camera around, his arms will move up and down depending on where the camera is, which is no good... And if you rotate the camera a full 180 degrees, you get this sort of JPGish image, then if you move and make it go into the walking animation, you get the same image in normal format like the rest of them ... Blah.
It's a rather sad attempt for the fact that you already had the sprites to begin with, in perfect form for SRB2 at that, and ruined them as if on purpose.

we are new at this, it is still just a beta anyway, i told him it was not yet to be released but did he listen?

and we woul neeed some help on the sprite thing, he did those too.

oh and FYI all the sprites ha his arms up originally we can't move them down on those side ones so unless you want to do it yourself then STFU

Well, if you're not planning on finishing what you started, why start it? :P
By the way, while I recently fixed SOC edits so you didn't replace Shadow on the character select menu in SRB2JTE, I've found that you replaced Shadow's lives icon, character select pic, etc. as well, which sucks because I have yet to gain enough experience to seperate them as well... That is, unless you want me to make more skin-based graphics like the PLAY lumps, which would probably make all the character wads that exist now need to be converted to SRB2JTE format, which is what I'm trying to avoid at all costs, of course...

I would help, but I'm afraid I'd be doing all of the work myself, spare the lives icon, because that's pretty much all you have left if you take away all the screwed up sprites. :| ... ... Meh, I guess I could try ... ... ...

Jason the Echidna said:
Well, if you're not planning on finishing what you started, why start it? :P
By the way, while I recently fixed SOC edits so you didn't replace Shadow on the character select menu in SRB2JTE, I've found that you replaced Shadow's lives icon, character select pic, etc. as well, which sucks because I have yet to gain enough experience to seperate them as well... That is, unless you want me to make more skin-based graphics like the PLAY lumps, which would probably make all the character wads that exist now need to be converted to SRB2JTE format, which is what I'm trying to avoid at all costs, of course...

I would help, but I'm afraid I'd be doing all of the work myself, spare the lives icon, because that's pretty much all you have left if you take away all the screwed up sprites. :| ... ... Meh, I guess I could try ... ... ...

you are the biggest unjerky jerk there is you dam*ed oxmoronic bum

meh' thanks though. it would be aprieciated you people are evil to newbs at anything you know that?

For Christ's sake, calm down kid. Ever hear of constructive critisisim?

shadowsfollower said:
you are the biggest unjerky jerk there is you dam*ed oxmoronic bum

meh' thanks though. it would be aprieciated you people are evil to newbs at anything you know that?

I'm sorry, but I can't make sense of ANYTHING you said here.. you called him an "Unjerky jerk"? o.O

That would make him more of an "oxymoronic bum" than anyone else, wouldn't it?

Bigboi said:
For Christ's sake, calm down kid. Ever hear of constructive critisisim?

sorry... i was proud of it and he is dumping on it.

Criticism is part of release, and it's one of the most beneficial parts of release there is. If you don't get negative feedback, how do you expect to improve?

I have trouble with people ONLY giving me positive feedback sometimes, when what I really need are people nitpicking to try and find problems that I can deal with and learn from.

People don't generally learn well from success. Failure, on the other hand, is a very educational experience.

A suggestion? Not being that isolated... Seriously, Mystic, if you want a suggestion, well, you're more isolated to the world than you think... It's possible that you're a good administrator, but there are some policies that you take that are annoying... Not kidding...

But well, everyone has that kind of policies, haven't? I.e., when I'm angry, or when something doesn't happen as I want, I always exaggerate... And I don't know how to correct that :roll:

Mystic said:
Criticism is part of release, and it's one of the most beneficial parts of release there is. If you don't get negative feedback, how do you expect to improve?

I have trouble with people ONLY giving me positive feedback sometimes, when what I really need are people nitpicking to try and find problems that I can deal with and learn from.

People don't generally learn well from success. Failure, on the other hand, is a very educational experience.

sorry mystic, but i don't know how to fix those sprites

and i am still mad at you for that STH comment on the off-topic

Andy said:
Where can u get the wad? Every time I click on the link, it says the file expired

it is not ready yet, i can send you the beta if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back