Zero Character WAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance88

Hey guys, it has been a long time before I posted here... so here it goes.

Thrust and I made a character WAD based off of Zero, from Sonic Adventure.

We have made two versions:

Zero: He is the basic version of Zero.

Zero2: Same as the last one but, he has a spindash.

Either click or copy & paste the link to download them.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=265C1GFFGI0WM2C33L12C0H3PW

I hope you like it! :)

EDIT: Opps sorry... could a MOD please move this to Editing boards? I put this topic here thinking it was the editing boards. :oops:

Lance88 said:
EDIT: Opps sorry... could a MOD please move this to Editing boards? I put this topic here thinking it was the editing boards. :oops:

no!! erase this now!!!! this is not ready for realiese yet!!

EDIT:p.s. i am thrust

Bigboi said:
shadowsfollower said:
EDIT:p.s. i am thrust

Which is why YOU MUST DIE!!!

what did i do?

i am thrust everywhere but the irc, i heard about that, that was my cousin eric...

i am shadowmaster on the irc

he always takes my idea's.

Actually I don't have any power over anything, but I at least try to keep this place in order. It wasn't in the job description, but sometimes I like to go the extra mile. :roll:

SRB2-Playah said:
shadowsfollower said:
thank you Playah, but he is entitled to his opinion.

As I am entitled to mine.

i fully agree. let all of you share your opinion, but not here, i will make it a topic in off-topic.

EDIT: done

Will a MOD please move this topic to the Editing boards?

This topic was neverment to be here in the Suggestions and Help boards.

And guys... please stop fighting. :(

I hate how you crappily scaled up and ruined Zero. Poor Zero. And for some reason, his waiting animation and edge teeter animation only have 1 frame each, even though they're just duplicates of the frames with his arms up. And in quite a few animations, if you rotate the camera around, his arms will move up and down depending on where the camera is, which is no good... And if you rotate the camera a full 180 degrees, you get this sort of JPGish image, then if you move and make it go into the walking animation, you get the same image in normal format like the rest of them ... Blah.
It's a rather sad attempt for the fact that you already had the sprites to begin with, in perfect form for SRB2 at that, and ruined them as if on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back