Zelda Mod

Would you play this game if it were complete? >_>

• No, shut up and die.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
I quess I already know the anser, but why does link change to Sonic when running? And why can't I use the sword and bombs?

The sprite and assorted programming isn't perfect, so Link isn't going at his proper speed, and thus defaults to Sonic for running. As for the sword and bombs, go into options and set an A and B button.

Hyper Tails said:
I'm just guessing here, but:
Answers.

1. The sprites aren't finished yet.
2. To swing your sword, press the jump button.
To place a bomb, press the spindash button.

This is half true, but there isn't an "jump" or "spindash" button. In the config, they are labeled A and B.

I figured that since all your controls were changed and your resolutions were changed from the new config, that you'd realize you need to set an A and a B button. >_>

I'm amaze that some one acttualy thought of this, I had the same Idea A while ago but I'm to lazy to do it, and my spriting stinks...

Actually he can...When you hold down the A button (On the consels) You hold it long enough his sword charges and you do a useful attack.

The thok barriers make nice skies possible, though.

By the way, in revision 3 (the one released on this board), you can thok if you can manage to jump first. ;P
However, in revision 8, you cannot thok, but CAN jump :)

Hey, I could help make some of the duengens...I mean I've played almost all of them and beaten all of the one's I have, so can I help 'ya?

KingofFlames said:
Nice stuff Shuffle, just fix the running sprites then this'll be okay :)
Oh yeah, I already lowered the max running speed, too. And SRB2-Playah is working on making a whole new Link, let us all cheer him on and such. :P

Kiro said:
Hey, I could help make some of the duengens...I mean I've played almost all of them and beaten all of the one's I have, so can I help 'ya?
Are you any good at wadding? o.o

Hey, I can help to, although my design might suck(because I'm better at Doom 2 editing than SRB2 and I haven't edited it at all).

Eh, whatever. Whoever can/wants to make wads, do so.

I'll just decide if it's good or not ;P.

There is no config. Like I said, all the object info is in the wad. In Wadauthor just right click, go to "Edit Raw Data" and check the thing number.

Spin bust blocks are bombable from any angle, linedef executors will play the "found secret" sound if you use the BLOCKENEMIES flag on the linedef exec linedef.. and all deathpits should just deal damage and take you back to the beginning of the pit.

I know mapping is a little limited right now, but they can be modified once I add more things, such as items, enemies, and pots to drop items.

I dunno. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if ZDOOM is a better choice, given it has all sorts of fancy scripting and chasecam to boot. Oh, and slopes, too. No FOFs, though, but there's always GZDOOM. They're even working on custom weapons, so sword-swinging and bomb-planting would be easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back