Yuyuko Saigyouji

Yuyuko Saigyouji 1.2

commanderkappa submitted a new resource:

Yuyuko Saigyouji - The Princess of Hakugyokuro drives into SRB2Kart!!

Yuyuko Saigyouji, the Ghost Lead of the Netherworld and final boss of Touhou Project 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom makes her way into SRB2Kart! I actually made this mod back in April but never released it publicly until now for some reason but I finally got around to it. I made her design based on the main series but I added some of my own touches to it. Her stat spread is [2, 9] making her pretty heavy and having much better acceleration than speed. Since this is my first Kart Character it may...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if I sound rude, but was making her skin purple one of your "touches" that you added to it? It looks pretty silly on her. And as much as I want to add another Touhou girl in my funny hedgehog racing game, that reason alone kinda makes me not want to do so. (I still appreciate the effort overall here tho. And also the fact someone has made another Touhou char for this game.)

Sorry if I sound rude, but was making her skin purple one of your "touches" that you added to it? It looks pretty silly on her. And as much as I want to add another Touhou girl in my funny hedgehog racing game, that reason alone kinda makes me not want to do so. (I still appreciate the effort overall here tho. And also the fact someone has made another Touhou char for this game.)
Ah, don't worry I understand. That idea looked a lot better in my head and I guess it didn't work nearly as well in SRB2's palette. I realized that a little while ago and I've actually been making a color-corrected version that's more in-line with her in-game appearances that I plan on releasing very soon.

Ah, don't worry I understand. That idea looked a lot better in my head and I guess it didn't work nearly as well in SRB2's palette. I realized that a little while ago and I've actually been making a color-corrected version that's more in-line with her in-game appearances that I plan on releasing very soon.
Thank you, I'd also suggest updating the gifs in the overview to include the updated sprites, just to be sure that nobody who visits the page gets the wrong idea of what the character looks like.

commanderkappa updated Yuyuko Saigyouji with a new update entry:

Yuyuko v1.2

I decided to make another update to Yuyuko. This time, I modified her palette a bit to make the bright patches in her clothes stick out less and I completely remade her goal post sprite because I really didn't like how it looked before and I wanted to improve it, even throwing in a unique background for good measure. Just like the last update, the stats and voicelines are entirely unchanged.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back