YTMND Showcase Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it sucks. Not to mention though it's awesome broadband, the actual PC is an old P2.5 (Celeron) 566mhz with 64MB of RAM. :(

I've learned to live with it, though. As long as I can still play cool 3D games with the settings all toned down (Even at 10FPS!), I'm happy.

Hey, don't feel too bad. It's an odd number, I know, but this PC's only got up to 11MB of that allocated to video memory at a time. It's not all that different from your 4MB, to be frank. :?

Doing long animated GIF files often makes IE throw up its hands and say "I give up!" and crash. Firefox can do the images right, but has trouble with the quicktime plug-in. I usually therefore use them both, closing IE and restarting it when it crashes.

Shuffle said:
GB250 said:
http://sonicadventureinanutshell.ytmnd.com/
:eek:

"OMG OMG SONIC I'M CRASHING WITH THE PLANE!"
XD
My favorite part is when Dr. Gerald Robotnik says "I want to destroy the earth, because I'm an ******* and nobody loves me." XD

Old, but still !@#$ hillarious. It was posted on the GameFAQs board in 2003, and I have it on CD somewhere in my room. It used to have a flash file attatched, which made it the funniest thing ever to exist on the net, but a sound-only file is still quite hillarious, too.

I'll let you guys know if I find the Flash-equipped version.

XD. That was funny.

Mimiru: In Back to the Future, there's a car that's special: When you rev up the engine to 88 miles per hour, you go back in time with a big noise like thunder and flashy lights and 80-s style special effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back