Youtube on how to create wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...

1. why youtube?
2. When its up, check the wiki
3. character or level?

Why?
We already have the Wiki, the FAQ, I'm pretty sure there's a tutorial on the main site, why do we need a Youtube video? Isn't it idiot friendly enough?

@Draykon: You say that like this topic doesn't exist.

Still, post what you have trouble on in Editing Help, they're see what's wrong and tell you how to fix it.

Rule 348 of the Internet: You can't put videos that require any sort of accuracy on YouTube. Why? Quality fails.

Look I really want this video to be made because when I went to the srb2 website and the part that tells how to create wads i didn't understand it.

Cue said:
Rule 348 of the Internet: You can't put videos that require any sort of accuracy on YouTube. Why? Quality fails.
Add "&fmt=18" without the quotes to the end of any youtube video URL to watch it in higher quality.
As for the wiki, "When its done.™"

If you want a YouTube video on how to do it, make it yourself.

The tutorials we currently have are great for this purpose, and are what we support here. YouTube videos are also so low-quality that any sort of tutorial for WAD making, be it for characters, maps, or anything else, would be more than impractical. Wait for SRB2Wiki to come back up, and then you will have your tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back