Your "WTF" moments in Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Adventure

When I was running on the wall at speed highway and went to the top branch (street) and about 2 seconds after I'm on, I end up on the otherside of the street.

Half-Life

Trapped by a huge fish and it just started looking at me not doing anything. Also, jumping on those boxes and realized...wow, this room was pointless.

seeing resetti in city folk for the first time[spoiler:4362c1b9b9]he was nice and telleng me i did a good job on saving[/spoiler:4362c1b9b9]

SADX GC

I started in adventure mode (I had also wan the game already) and picked tails as the charachter. It put me in station square and tails was textured as sonic. O.o

TrueTenguMan said:
Devil Kings (yea i know...I still play it...>>)
-When The general Muri screams and wines during the entire level
-When I saw Iron Ox
-When I found out you cannot command your units to do things
-That the General Frost looks like a girl and dates a girl..that actualy IS a girl.

Shadow The Hedgehog
-Sonic said the "d" word

Star Wars: KOTOR
-When I found out your the lord of the sith known as Revan
-when you have to drain bodies to survive the final boss.

Halo 3
-Finding the monkey family on the first level
-Flood mutating into a hulk-like monstrosity
-Cortana saying depressing words through out the missions.

Mega Man 8
-Proto Man had a decent voice actor

Ratchet: Deadlock
-seeing an overweight alien animal dance to a britney Spears counter part.

I never heard Sonic curse once. Is there a youtube vid I could view or something?

Half Life Two: Episode Two: Holy shit severe

[spoiler:9592870ff1]When a combine advisor breaks in the warehouse at the end of the game and kills Eli Vance.[/spoiler:9592870ff1]

screen11.jpg

O_o'

You used the "press R for kid Link", didn't you?

On the subject of Zelda, ever notice how Twilight Princess is the only game where Link is right-handed?

Actually, in the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess, (which I have) he's still left-handed. It's fully optional to have him use either hand in the Wii version, from what I've heard. :P
Also, that Press R cheat won't work for me. I used Press L to levitate as Child Link, to reach places in the Shadow Temple that only his adult-self could.
EDIT: Proof:
screen04.jpg

That cheat works. You just have to hold it down when you're entering the temple door. But if you're doing that on an emulator, it's recommended that you immediately turn it off afterwards

Phantom Hourglass.

"SHIT. OH HOLY HELL IT'S A LIKE LIKE!"
"IT'S RAPING ME! IT'S RAEPING MEEEEEE!"

Two hours after I escaped and ran the hell away.

"Wait, i'm missing somethi-Aw hell it took my shield!"

Nathan Speed said:
Phantom Hourglass.

"****. OH HOLY HELL IT'S A LIKE LIKE!"

That is messed up for anyones first time getting eaten by a LIKE LIKE.
There are variations that now take your money!

Nathan Speed said:
Phantom Hourglass.

"SHIT. OH HOLY HELL IT'S A LIKE LIKE!"

I hate Like-Like(s)!! The last one I ran into got my Hylian Shield and my Zora Tunic. I had to find some Skulltulas just so I could get the damn tunic back (When I play, I generally don't look for those. It takes too long)

StarFox Assault - [spoiler:817d3b3e2a]Where everything keeps going "WHEE APAROIDS YAY LET'S BE ONE" [/fail][/spoiler:817d3b3e2a]

zeldagamer00 said:
Dr. Pepper, the angle in the picture makes it look like kid link is getting stabbed in the crotch. O_o
Holy crap, you're right, why didn't I see that before?! O_o'
Luminous said:
I wouldn't call it a "WTF moment" if it takes hacking and cheats in order to get to it.
Because hacks push the original boundaries of a game engine to the limit, it's hilarious to watch it do stuff that it originally wasn't designed for. :P Sometimes the game will do things during those moments that will actually have you saying, "WTF?!".

Also, I was kinda hoping few here would know how to get Child Link into the Shadow Temple...I tried to fake a WTF moment pretty much, and it didn't work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back