Your worst levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you, Icicle Pyramid is not your worst. I HAVE played it. WW Shootout is probably your worst for normal netgames, but on 1v1, your worst is Targetzan's Temple.

I was planning on releasing this, but it just got messy a little, so I deleted it. The level was called Horizon Forest. The other was Universty Eggman, which was a hard boss, that sucked and trashed. So there deleted, the Horizon Forest was made by Yumi-Sakari, who is a pink sonic. She said it sucked, so I deleted the whole thing.

Released? Cosmic Caves.

Unreleased? A map that I called "Space Tube Zone" (Had no clue how to make a header yet). The entire level was traveling through a cramped tube while being interrupted by horribly small rooms that usually contained tons of enemies. AKA, Teh Suxx Zone.

The EmeraldStart.wad with the modified CFG, so you can get the black emerald. Yes, you may kill me now for making that thing.

Either Doomsday Zone or Hidden Palace Zone, both for Sonic Doom 1. I can't decide.

Well, SSNTails is allowed to not follow the topic. Do the frigging maths. *shot*

Also... *kills Nev3r* *shot again*

Well, I have made no maps, so my first will be my worst. :P

Single Player - Dandjr Palace.
Match - Leavy Wood.

Both of the designs were horrid, and both had layouts that weren't exactly mine in originality.

Penopat said:
Single Player - Dandjr Palace.
Match - Leavy Wood.

Both of the designs were horrid, and both had layouts that weren't exactly mine in originality.

OK, I'm gonna say something. :P I understand why hardly anyone would like the unique enemy placement, but that, along with the visuals, make your level a LOT different. Near the end, there are a couple cheap shots that really do need to be removed, but it turned out really fun for me, and the score it got, 6.50, disagrees with you on it being horrid.

My worst level

Like it has been said before by others, It's also my only one, but I've worked on another one, and gave up.

I called it "Emerald Lake" or something similar.
No end sector, all the emeralds in one place, no enemies...
You get the idea. Total crap.

My worst was actually a level pack for ver 4.35. It had a 0 brightness level with light patches with rings in them, a small sky level with teleports on each corner, and a GIANT level completely submerged in water.
Yeah, pretty bad.

Worst?Easyboss.wad. It's too easy and stupid...Alot of special stage emeralds, All the Chaos Emerald and an eggman. All inside a small box...With no header.

My best? NONE. I never made some map which was so good :P
My worst? Well, i think Ariel's Beach- only sand textures and some water to it... Blah blah blah...

I will NOT upload Ariel's Beach <:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back