Your Best Netgame Photos!! *56K ALERT!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK AT THIS SO AMAZING LOL!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actualy thats n00b pwnage and its not that nice Firekid. It sounds like you suck at a real netgame and do well at a n00b netgame.

Well, that was a long time ago, ST218. I suck horribly now. I can't hit a still target with a rail ring right next to it.

"...lol, my brother is in that. (the blue knux named 'tyler'). "
i was the blue knux named tyler.... I think... I remember him pwning me like that...
the game starts me off named as tyler,

anyway
what do if you have a keyboard like mine, where the prntscrn button doesnt work?

The "screenshot" command.
I had a netgame pic somewhere...I guess i'll have to take new one.

Re: LOOK AT THIS SO AMAZING LOL!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chabo said:
Actualy thats n00b pwnage and its not that nice Firekid. It sounds like you suck at a real netgame and do well at a n00b netgame.

Well... Yeah. You're right. I suck at a real netgame, and I just want to boast because I'm an idiotic n00b that wants to be better. I thought by showing that picture, I'd get more popularity. Seems to have gone the wrong way. I am just a person that does well with people who just start off. I'm sorry for the people that I manipulated for the picture.

LOL LOOK AT DIS

Yeah hut not only that thats CTF wich ment that some people get the flag and other people just defend and you may of probaly hung at the enemy spawn shooting as they respawn. I tend to do that iuts fun... sort of.

FireKid said:

You call that good? You probably hid underwater or in the top area sniping people with a steady mouse. Sure you got a good score, but if it was free-for-all...

Wanna know 'good'? I used the name tails-doll for a while because i was bored (and have no life, but no need to go there =P), and I beat the crap out of noobs (don't-use-camera-look-er's).

My definition of 'good' is having everyone say "Theres no way to beat him!" and "He's too good!"

...And then during my pride, mystic came along. I managed to beat him ...once... (when i started at 500pts and worked up to 1k sniping n00bs and avoiding mystic =P) And then we fought in thunder citidel. Odly enough, I managed to get 800/1k before mystic beat me.

After the match:
-----
ZTaimat: wow, I actually almost won!
Mystic: I'm usually better.
ZTaimat: Maybe its not that your getting slopier, just that n00bs are getting better (If thats even posable =P)
-----

...something along that line =P.

Ztaimat, I'd say Sabre has the right to call that good, considering he IS good. And if that wasn't a one on one match with Mystic, you were probably picking on noobs =p

That's good? Your team lost 5 to 0.

Well SOOORRY if the teams we were on were unbalanced, and if Mystic kept getting the flag, being the 1334 and pwning guy he is.

Yeah hut not only that thats CTF wich ment that some people get the flag and other people just defend and you may of probaly hung at the enemy spawn shooting as they respawn. I tend to do that iuts fun... sort of.

I didn't hang around the enemy spawn and pick them off over and over. I only do that in n00b games. If I tried that, Mystic'd put an end to me for sure, anyway, when he came back from our base with our flag.

You call that good? You probably hid underwater or in the top area sniping people with a steady mouse. Sure you got a good score, but if it was free-for-all...

I was guarding our base, and staying at different areas killing people. My mouse is a mediocre mouse you can buy for 2 dollars at any store. I am outraged by what you wrote at the end of that paragraph. "Sure you got a good score, but if it was free-for-all..." EDIT: Nevermind. I'm insulted by all you said in that paragraph, not just the end. I read it wrong the first time.

What is wrong with you people?!? I tried to take other pictures during the game, but I only used printscreen so I couldn't. Yet this is the final one I attempted to take, and it happens to be in CTF where my team loses. God, you guys are just trying to find a way in order to prove that I suck, which I don't. It's you type of people that send me to a state of depression like this one time I was in #srb2fun. You just have to keep nagging about this and about that. And I never said that I WAS GOOD ANYWAY! What's the point with you trying to put me down? I said if I could say I was good after all your insults on my previous picture. It wasn't sarcasm, dumbasses.
In the netgame, we didn't just play CTF. I also got first place and 2nd in the match levels as well. So what's with you assuming that I'm obviously bad at every mode except for CTF! Yes, I'm directing this towards you, ZTaimat. I'm disgusted with what you said. You basically said I suck at everything except for mabye sniping, which is why I got a good score. And Chabo, you assume that I had to park at the n00b base in order to get that kind of score! And after we fought neck-and-neck all those months ago? Insulting! The nerve of some people that have to large of an ego to accept that someone else might be of an equal or a bit lower ranking than them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back