You know you play too much SRB2 when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lan the Hedgehog said:
You know you play SRB2 when you start seeing blue hedgehogs....
or when you're getting drugged... I forgot which one....

...You fail.

When you realize your school has no thok barrier, and you try to thok through a wall.

Super mystic sonic said:
you play SRB2

Yeah, uhhhh... SMS, that doesn't really mean anything.

When you're tired an the wall beside you appears to be solid, bright red.

When you accidentally try to log onto the forums as your IRC name instead of your Forum name. (I`ll_Begin, instead of I'll Begin in my case)

All the real life stuff you people are putting into this topic is making it retarded, think up some good ones or just don't bother posting D:

You realize you forgot to out a thok barrier on you’re computer before using it so now you try to get inside it. You also forgot to tag you're monitor to a control sector.

Yes its still a real life thing...

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Not this again...

When you, I don't know....buy Sonic plushies?
That's Sonic In general.

When you visit the site from your (middle school, High School, College) class.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Not this again...

When you, I don't know....buy Sonic plushies?

I have a sonic underground sonic and knuckles plushie from Denny's(the restaurant.), and I got a sonic adventure tails plushie, and a sonic x shadow plushie. :mrgreen: . I also got somewhere in my room a shadow game thing from McDonalds, but thats not a plushie(duh).

...when you decide you will begin development of an entirely new character WAD, drawn from scratch, each frame scanned, colored and inked individually for each direction and animation sequence.

It is my belief that the minute you cross this line, all other members residing on this forum instantly gain the authority to deem you insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back