You know what's funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I know what they'lll give us the emerald cheat. When 1.09 comes out. :lol: :roll: If they wern't, they will now since I gave them the idea. :|

yeah, you know you know it as well do I. its starting to spread. thanks to you. :? so its obviously going to be removed fom 1.09, or just changed.

Zash said:
yeah, you know you know it as well do I. its starting to spread. thanks to you. :? so its obviously going to be removed fom 1.09, or just changed.

You don't know it, Zash. Just Stop. And I mean't the code for 1.08.

Okay, I've frikken had it.

The code, for all those who don't know it, is "FISHBAKE", but it's not a console command. To use it, you type it when playing normally. If any of those letters are binds, it will not work, so you'll have to get rid of those binds before playing.

The emerald code will simply not exist in 1.09, because it was never supposed to be found. It was a debug code in the game for developer purposes, so it was never supposed to be available to the public.

Henceforth, you will not be able to use it in 1.09, so enjoy it while you can. And stop saying "I KNOW THE CHEAT LOLOL!!!1". Everyone knows it now.

Stop saying "henceforth" when you mean "hence."

Sorry, but it really bugs me. I just got a book on troublesome words and that one's not listed. Should I ask for a refund?

yeah, who cares if there is no emerald cheat in 1.09. isnt the fun of srb2to get the emeralds on your own or with a couple of friends without cheating? (what im talking about is co-op or sp) thats the whole point in pretty much almost every single sonic game ever made (im talking about official games, not fan games) you get most of the pride and happyness in yourself because you did something that means you are good in it, by cheating, you are saying you are the worst player in the world because you cant try. im sorry, but thats not ok... :?

Zash said:
isnt the fun of srb2to get the emeralds on your own or with a couple of friends without cheating?

Not after playing them 50 times. It's really annoying to have to do all of the special levels just to get Super Sonic. I was trying a busload of codes from "kamehameha" to "34126" (The Sonic 2 emerald code.), and I was getting POed, so I made this topic. I don't think anybody here is too inexperenced to get the emerald, so I think that giving us the code was a good idea, Mystic. We'll forget all about it when 1.09 comes out, anyway.

You win the award for the worst topic ever. Congratulations! You fail at life. :D

No, I'm giving you the code to shut up those "I HAVE THE CODE AND YOU DON'T HAHA LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111" morons that have been very common in this community the past few weeks.

I don't want to give the code out, because it's a developer cheat, and the reason it was there is to test the game. It will be gone for 1.09, so enjoy cheating while you can.

i must dissagree... no one enjoys cheating except for the common moron.

Zash said:
i must dissagree... no one enjoys heating except for the common moron.

I enjoy heating just fine and I'm not a moron. It's rather cold otherwise.

I warn you again, Zash, type properly and at least attempt to post like the rest of the community. Otherwise the ban won't be temporary this time.

Sheesh. I don't know what's up with everyone wanting to get all of the Chaos Emeralds with a code. It's not like the special stages are anywhere near hard or tedious to complete...

Well, I'm glad it's removed in v1.09, now maybe people can shut up about it.

Pssh. It's not like anyone's going to get the emeralds again in 1.09. half of the people here have already done it 100 times. It's not like we're getting anything new this time. Which reminds me... when is the 8th emerald going to be implemented?

Also, what's up with all the 'fish' codes? Some kind of fetish? You can tell us.

bigboi said:
Yeah. Why would there be an eighth emerald?
uh lemmie think about that. 1. it could be like the SPECIAL EMERALD and set out a new thing as HYPER SONIC. 2. the just for fun stage that gives you an emerald as well as 100,000 points! :) those are my philosophies.

Zash said:
bigboi said:
Yeah. Why would there be an eighth emerald?
uh lemmie think about that. 1. it could be like the SPECIAL EMERALD and set out a new thing as HYPER SONIC.

If we were to go the Hyper Sonic route, it'd be more realistic to do the S&K method and just add a whole 'nother 7.

If there was a Hyper Sonic, (which probably wouldn't even be worth the trouble, anyway) then you'd probably need 7 chaos emeralds and 7 super emeralds.. but no one would want to get all that just for a Hyper Sonic that would probably have a color-changing cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back