**** you guys, I'm off to eat Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
z_corazon_brazosabiertos.jpg

I had a big thanksgiving day party. Among the people who came, the insane woman from New York who's always trying to get me to go back with her so she can find me some girlfriend and sex and whatnot, her manwoman transsexual friend who had boobs and a deep voice, my grandmother on my stepfather's side, and a suicidal friend of my mom's, who is an active college student.

And then I had another, twice as large, party on the day after thanksgiving celebrating my mother's side of the family and my grandmother's birthday. All 3 of my younger cousins were there as well as my many aunts and uncles and grandparents and whatnot... And of course, my sister's boyfriend... It was very active and I fell asleep by 7 pm, which is very much unlike me. It was a rather stressful holiday, though.

Finally, 860 miles later, I'm back from my Thanksgiving trip. In conclusion, Sonic Rush is entertaining, Mario Kart is entertaining, and my accelerator foot hurts from driving for the last five hours X_X

:( I sprained the muscles in my inner elbow trying to beat the "Intense" difficulty on Mario Party 5. They press buttons so insanely fast that even a controller with a trubo button can't beat them 80% of the time and I seem to have a 30% (or less) chance of beating them in action games once you get up to Pirate Dream.

i want Mario party 5, my friend is (nearly) amazed on how fast i can press the A button.

ree-c said:
i want Mario party 5, my friend is (nearly) amazed on how fast i can press the A button.

Oh yeah? Does anyone here have Bomberman 64?

I can do the start button trick that unlocks those multiplayer levels.

Press the start button very fast at the main menu (the one with adventure, battle, custom, and options).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back