• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yet Another Soapy Character

I've been making some progress on sprites, but I'm not sure what sprites I should work on next. I've gotten the deaths, life icon, hud icon, pain, idle, and signpost sprites. Anyone got any ideas?
View attachment 94369View attachment 94370View attachment 94371View attachment 94372View attachment 94373View attachment 94374View attachment 94376View attachment 94377View attachment 94375View attachment 94378
maybe attacking with his tail? like mario with the leaf power-up

Good progress! Takis's momentum and moveset is somewhat similar to Soapy, and it also rips off some moves from Antonblast! I love this addon as much as the Kirby addon. I think you should work on walking and dashing animations. I would be happy if you did! :)
Post automatically merged:

You can also try adding a ground pound cancel or a quick dropdash. I know - with the second one - that there is already one, but if you could do that that would be great! If not, you can add that to [INSERT SOAPY KNUCKLES HERE].

Hey, you named Takis after crisps, right? There's Blue Heat Takis in the real world, so why don't you make it Takis's super? Thanks!

You can also rename Knuckles to Krinkle. Idk why, just a small suggestion.

Last edited:
Aw... Is it something to do with your mental health? We and the entire community expect more successful addons! This has been quite a journey!
because takis is kil :(
image (5).png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back