XWE toolbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

I accidentaly unchecked a viewbox, so now the bar, that would allow me to import an image into the wad for it's level select is missing, how do I fix this, is there any other way to import an image.

Press F11 to show the menubar. From the View menu, you can then turn back on any view you might have accidentally disabled.

FoxBlitzz said:
Press F11 to show the menubar. From the View menu, you can then turn back on any view you might have accidentally disabled.

Nice avi, and thanks.

Edit: Okay iy shows up, but in the wrong spot, instead of showing up where it should it ends up covering up the advertise on internet space on the level select, how do I get it in the right spot.

Just click an empty area within the menu (IE: not a button) and drag it to where you want it to go. That's usually how it works.

I think he's referring to the image in the game, not the XWE GUI.

In this case, you need to adjust the offset. Select the lump in XWE, and look for the boxes above the viewing area that adjust the Offset. Typically, setting those both to 0 will work for HUD graphics.

FoxBlitzz said:
I think he's referring to the image in the game, not the XWE GUI.

In this case, you need to adjust the offset. Select the lump in XWE, and look for the boxes above the viewing area that adjust the Offset. Typically, setting those both to 0 will work for HUD graphics.

Yay, it works thanks blitzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back