XWE recolor and edit of SA2shadow help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're asking someone to make you a recolor of SA2 shadow, and a link to XWE?

First of all, Google.

Second, the recolor era has gotten worse. Now people are too lazy to make recolors on their own, wonderful

NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER FOR YOU, DEAL WITH IT.

Still, no one is going to make anything for you, so asking is just going to get you no where. It's against the rules, and it's extremely frowned upon.

1. Go to the wiki for your character wad creation related questions.

http://srb2wiki.sepwich.com

2. Spell correctly, or at least use a spell-checker.

3. Like segment said, nobody will make you a character, make it your own dang self.

You would have never had to make this topic in the first place, had you have read the wiki.

Attitudes like this make me hurt inside. What happened to the good ol days?

lol ill helpu to lern wen i kno how to reclor tpo, we noobs got2 stik 2gethr LOL

Ritz said:
lol ill helpu to lern wen i kno how to reclor tpo, we noobs got2 stik 2gethr LOL
Im not a noob! i have my person .

OK I'm not amager n00b but need to know more on recolor and edit whith XWE so I can have my person

PS: I'm a grey tails online
I know you online im taha bakhou. :) [/code]

Don't use the fourm like a chatroom, ever again.
It is mostly frowned apawn as fourms are for talking about a particular topic, not to chat to people, yes you can reply to people, but physicly telling them they are leaving is highly stupid.

Indeed, roy.

In fact, I was being annoyyed by someone at my school via e-mail, so I asked her all these hard questions and she replied with "I havnt got time bye bye" or something like that. You have all the time in the world to answer your emails, so her logic is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back