XWE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
super mega sonic said:
every time I try to open a wad a error list index out bounds of (3) comes
up ?
Tell xwe to use srb2.srb as the main iwad (no not literally tell it but you get the idea)

super mega sonic said:
how do I get XWE to use srb2.srb (I mean how I do it)
The easiest way i can think of is re-downloading it into a separate folder then tell it to use srb2.srb as the main iwad

Or you could just copy the srb2.srb file into another folder, rename it to srb2.wad and go with that. (That's what I did, anyway.) Make sure you run it as administrator too, or you'll still get the exact same error.
Btw, Vista has nothing to do with it, I use XWE on Vista Home Basic SP1 with no problems.

Dr.Pepper said:
Or you could just copy the srb2.srb file into another folder, rename it to srb2.wad and go with that. (That's what I did, anyway.) Make sure you run it as administrator too, or you'll still get the exact same error.
Btw, Vista has nothing to do with it, I use XWE on Vista Home Basic SP1 with no problems.
Basic Sucks, I have Premium and it kepps giving Index Out of bounds 0- 3

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Basic Sucks, I have Premium and it keeps giving Index Out of bounds 0- 3
At least Basic runs faster and uses less ram than premium! Don't bash operating systems without saying why you hate it, it's all a matter of personal opinion and preference when it comes to the choice of a OS anyway.
It would also do you a lot of good to right click on the exe and run as administrator, XWE requires administrator privileges to function properly, didn't you even read the very post you just quoted?

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Basic Sucks, I have Premium and it kepps giving Index Out of bounds 0- 3
I have premium and it works perfectly fine with me, try moving your xwe to your srb2 folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back