Xmas SRB2 SPMOVES party (any1 like the idea?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically, you need to be in a 2 person or larger netgame without splitscreen turned on and with no wads/other junk loaded. I have found it is possable to have some players find multiplayer eggs when the host added some wads, but I dunno what that's all about... :| Possably adding wads by joining a server with wads loaded doesn't mark you as a modified game?...

If you find someone who can host and you don't have insanely crappy parental controls blocking you from accessing other people's ports, then you can netgame. If not, it's been nice knowin' ya. :roll:

Uh... huh. Well, since I'm honestly clueless as to what a good deal of SPMoves' extras are, doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Chao World is a level that JTE created not to long ago, originally called Playing Feild (spelling became intentional when found :) ). I think this one is a much more advanced version of the original.

Yesh, I removed a lot of the safety barriers and made the enemys truely ride-able and such using SPMoves programming... I even took away your character abilitys! Mwa... ha... ha... ha? :lol: I also made the sky a nice red... :)

Not a lot of people have gotten all the multieggs just yet. It's fun to find them anyway. C'mon... Be a good sport and play along with me. :wink: Oh, by the way, for some reason or other Eggman gets consistency failures when you try to collect an egg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back