• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

X-TREME BLAST (sonic X-Treme REMAKE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That top-view is already done. And if that is supposed to be running on walls, I won't believe it untill I play it. :|

GCFreak said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
No....wait....I think that slopes , loops, and running on walls is the only good thing to put into SRB2 to make the game like a new Sonic game. Nothing else except maybe rails, excellent voice acting, and completely animated cutscenes, instead of the still images with text. But if that happened then SRB2 would completely pawn SEGA's Sonic games. That would be a good thing.....yeah! Pawn SEGA's butt! Whoo Hoo!

NO.
No voice acting. Too much trouble.
Whoo hoo! Pwn Sega's butt!

The only good recent 3D game is Sonic and the Secret Rings. :P
  • Sorry.... NextGen is, in my opinion, the best recent 3D Sonic game there is right now.
  • No voice acting? Come on....please... It beats reading text all the time. Also, I said excellent voice acting. Excellent voice acting. Like Omega the Hedgehog playing Sonic. I hear he's a good Sonic voice actor. Can you send me a clip of his Sonic voice acting, by the way?

light dasher said:
Now the team

main guy - light dasher
characters - light dasher
levels - light dasher, sonicfreak94
enemies - light dasher
soc? - dunno if i need one or two

I'll SOC! .....if you want me, that is.

Actually, you probably could have SRB2 able to allow a character to walk on walls, just like some scrolling specials can carry itemboxes on their walls, maybe characters as well, just instead of a conveyor belt-like fashion, you would be able to move up, down, left, and right freely.

Why the hell do all of you dorks keep saying to other people (usually noobs, even though you're noobs too), "oh no that isnt possible dont get yer hopes up because its a hoax". Who the hell says?

I'm not sure if you noticed, but as linedefs differ from sectors, so does collision between walls and floors.

Segmint, it's not that simple.

#1) There is someone working on a MUCH better and farther along one on sennitent forums. Maybe if you can contact the guy making the other xtreme wad, you could put them together into one wad file.

#2) I had made a few boss wads back then...*winks*

I jump on the wall and I stayed on it for 1 second but it makes the sonic move in all directions for some reason. :mrgreen:

When your sonic starts humping walls, it's a sure sign that someone needs to up your (or his) dosage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back