wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha

ha just when you thought u got rid of me, and by the way that code was suppose to be off of srb2 dumb arses i clearly said that. anyways the project is now under way and i would upload photos if someone told me

Re: ha

silver xd said:
ha just when you thought u got rid of me, and by the way that code was suppose to be off of srb2 dumb arses i clearly said that. anyways the project is now under way and i would upload photos if someone told me
You do know they can detect it when you evade, right?

Re: ha

silver xd said:

What is your problem anyway? Nobody really cares. :/

No, you don't see the point, silver. We wanted proof, all you gave us was some copy/pasted srb2 code. Any of us can see the srb2 code, and you gave no proof doing so. Also, on a unrelated note, saying that I am the same thing as my sig link said, means that you were an idiot who actually clicked it. :P

Where's Mystic when you need him? Damn.

Anyway Silver, no one's stopping you from making another sonic game, so don't cry about it. To us, you're practically saying you can fly without wings.
There's only one thing we ask of you, and that's proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back