wtf.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 3 resons
1:you cant spindash.
2:sonic cant thok.
3:everyone makes sonics in multiplayer and causes a lagg attack.

Hm...well, then don't play in netgames. I don't think SOCs are made for multiplayer anyway. Just....single player. Most SOCs that make things apear cause lag to netgames.

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
HyperMysteriousShadonic123311 was born to use this soc.

HMS123 was born to die. And it did. Funny for a moment, then it died, exactly the way it was supposed to die. Not funny anymore.
It was more popular than SMS, though!

Also, it contains a valuable lesson that we should all acknowledge and adhere to.

Shadowysonic, to quote Syko's siggy, Ultra WTF. [caps alert][poor impression alert]I LIKE IT!!!![/poor impression alert][/caps alert]

Jurai_Madman said:
Shadowysonic, to quote Syko's siggy, Ultra WTF. [caps alert][poor impression alert]I LIKE IT!!!![/poor impression alert][/caps alert]
What does that have to do with my soc??? :?

As close as they are together, it'll go Boom in OpenGL. in OpenGL the Emmy's and other Objects give off light. Unless you removed those lights, that would be BAD. It's done this to me when I made an Emerald Shrine type level and the Emmy's weren't more than 32 fracunits apart.

I'd say...Oh... 128 units apart and you shouldn't have a Problem in OpenGl. It's good other than the Light Problem.

Ugh... I tried to join a friend's game, but I needed this soc. I had it, but then, it was the wrong version! I need to one with 14kb, and the one I dowloaded here was 22 kb! And it was wtf.soc, not the no sonic spawning one. So if ya could give me the older versions, I would really appreciate it.

I have good and bad news.

The good news is i am making a level.

The bad news is that i am discontinueing the wtf.soc.
edit it if you like but give me credit for the core of the soc.

Time for me to read all those how to make a level "books" I hope to release my first level befor 2008 :lol: till then.

shadowysonic said:

Time for me to read all those how to make a level "books" I hope to release my first level befor 2008 :lol: till then.

Do what I did: Try making a simple map for the beginning, then learn from there. It's what I'm doing

Jade Prower said:
shadowysonic said:

Do what I did: Try making a simple map for the beginning, then learn from there. It's what I'm doing
the only thing is that i cant get deepsea to work with me :roll: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back