Would the GP32 support Sonic Robo Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mech2k

The GP32 - Korean console with underground following. Review and info here - can run Doom, Doom Legacy and Quake. Because Sonic Robo Blast 2 is based off of the Doom engine, would it be able to run it? Y'see, I'm interested in purchasing a GP32 only because I want to run Sonic Robo Blast 2 on it, whereas if it can't then I won't be bothered.
Thanks in advance ^_^[/url]

A guy named SSonic123/Jaeson on the #srb2 IRC chatroom ported it to the GP32.

Yeah, it's been ported. 1.09 is going to be ported to a jillion different systems. Logan and Alam have been busy.

Based on the existence of SDL-GP32, a port should be very possible. Any system that is supported by SDL is fair game for a working SRB2 port.

Alam_GBC and Logan_GBA will probably have more to say about this. They've been doing quite a bit of porting activities.

There is an in-progress Dreamcast port, but I'm fairly sure it isn't altogether working yet. You definitely can't download it anywhere.

All the ports are coming out when 1.09 comes out (at the earliest). Doesn't make sense to waste time porting a buggy, out of date version, does it?

If you want to get the GP32 port now, find that guy on IRC. His port though is based off of 1.04, I think.

What about Genesis? What about Playstation? What about SNES? What about PDA? What about cellphone? What about coffee maker? What about *shot*

akirahedgehog said:
Imagine SRB2 DS. The top screen would be the main view while the bottom would be a console menu with a touch screen keyboard.

Never mind, use the bottom screen as the mouse like Metroid Prime: Hunters. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back