woodmatch.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurgly

Ok sorry about the uncreative name. This is my first level, ever, and it is for match. I know it's a little cramped but...well...see for yourself.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5k22eo

Known Errors:
On select screen, I couldn't figure out how to choose a picture, and so I moved on for a while and forgot to fix it. So we have GFZ1 as my picture for wood match.

Hey Slurgly.

Firstly, you might want to make your map a bit bigger. As in, a LOT bigger. Like, 250% bigger. Putting your entire match map in a tiny box just doesn't work at all.

Secondly, theres nothing in your level. Absolutely nothing. You have a wooden box with a single light source in the middle, and an item box or two near the wall. May I suggest making a few obstacles and structures to hide behind?

Not extremely important at this current moment but, your rings aren't deafed. Deafed rings float a few inches off the ground, and makes a big difference in looks. To deaf your rings, just check the flag next to the ring thing item.

I'm sure there are other things, but these are the main problems. It dosen't quite make the grade, I'm afraid. :(

I KNOW its small and wont do that again. Its my FIRST map and I probably shouldn't have released it. Trust me, I'll do much better next time, look forward to it.

Kopper said:
It does, it means you should cut him/her a little slack.
No, it doesn't. If we cut people ANY slack, they won't learn anything and continue making crappy levels.

simsmagic said:
Kopper said:
It does, it means you should cut him/her a little slack.
No, it doesn't. If we cut people ANY slack, they won't learn anything and continue making crappy levels.

Agreed, but say things such as YOU PHAIL wont help either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back