Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Sorry if I sound like I'm backseat moderating, admins...

Don't apologize. You're not telling a moderator to edit a post or lock a topic, and you're not telling an admin to ban a user. You're just stating a fact, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It seems like everyone's scared half to death about getting banned for pointing something out to a newbie, because I've been seeing this "backseat moderation" thing tossed back and forth way too much.

Blue Warrior said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Sorry if I sound like I'm backseat moderating, admins...

Don't apologize. You're not telling a moderator to edit a post or lock a topic, and you're not telling an admin to ban a user. You're just stating a fact, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It seems like everyone's scared half to death about getting banned for pointing something out to a newbie, because I've been seeing this "backseat moderation" thing tossed back and forth way too much.

Thanks for telling me... I just didn't want to get banned for it again...

Senku Niola said:
Screw shading, the model wont work right with the shading added, it makes random lines all over the place.
No it won't. If you would simply think for half a seccond, you could realize.
Look at the back & tails:
myud.PNG

EDIT
sonicfreak94 said:
You guys need to learn to texture-remap models, sheesh...
I hope by "you guys" you mean Senku, cause I did.

wow, everyones been working so hard on these md2s. i just want to say thank you all for making, not just mine, but everyones srb2 gameplay experience better.

I have no clue how the tails got screwed up, when I edited him I only edited the head, the eyes, the main body shape and the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back