Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy....CRAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!
i haven't been on the forums in a while but....moldy dang CRAP! this stuff looks frekin' AWESOME! >:D

man there's been alot of improv ements within this section! more god, this shtuff is nice! keep up the kickin' work!

]:^]

Orangelink said:
darksonic143 said:
Oh,then glide it is!
And i made a no shading sonic!

playold.png
Why the heck would we want a no shading Sonic?

8 bits Sonic

sonicfreak94 said:
Your walking animation for these models it terrible, no offense... And the running... And falling... Er... *runs*

They seriously need to be downsized. Sonic is UBER huge.

I think SF94 was talking about the models in the Link mod Light Dasher posted a link to.

Ontopic again: Personally, I don't think the Wizard Sonic MD2 is very good anymore. Someone should try to make a better Sonic model, as long as it is entirely original and not ripped or even edited from a Sonic model from another game, like Sonic Heroes, Next gen or SA2 for example. That's just being a bit lazy, plus they don't fit with SRB2 that much anyway.

I think Wizard Sonic is pretty good. Better than a rip from other games, when you can just play that game instead.

Wizard Sonic seems like he is MEANT to be played in Srb2.

My thoughts exactly, Chaos Knuckles. But yeah, the Wizard model could do with a little refining here and there. Mainly in his animation and texturing. I reckon the actual model would still be alright, then.

Monster Iestyn said:
I think SF94 was talking about the models in the Link mod Light Dasher posted a link to.

Ontopic again: Personally, I don't think the Wizard Sonic MD2 is very good anymore. Someone should try to make a better Sonic model, as long as it is entirely original and not ripped or even edited from a Sonic model from another game, like Sonic Heroes, Next gen or SA2 for example. That's just being a bit lazy, plus they don't fit with SRB2 that much anyway.

Lazy? You know how hard it is to make multi-texture models use one texture, and then custom animate it? Takes forever. Plus ripped ones look "teh pwnsome" as long as they have sufficient shading.

You know what guys, all this next generation sonic stuff is gettin on my nerves, I think I'll make a sonic the hedgehog(360). wad! See I can be cool also. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back