Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugi2 said:
You know, a link to the wikipedia for SRB2 doesn't really help, and that's what everybody seems to do.

Just tell him how to use OGL, it isn't that hard to type instructions.
QFT. All you really need to say is "Use the SRB2NetLauncher, which you get from SRB2.org"

Though Chaos's "zomg why didnt u reed the wiki" approach works too...

This is good stuff! One Question.... What software opens .AQM files?!? Because maybe i found a magnificent treasure in this, as in, the new-and-working multiplayer model... :D

Hyper Shadic X said:
This is good stuff! One Question.... What software opens .AQM files?!? Because maybe i found a magnificent treasure in this, as in, the new-and-working multiplayer model... :D
Q2 Modeler, but you won't find anything. It's just a new type for md2. Same thing.

lightdasheroo7.png

dumm dee daa

ld is not a recolour of silver, he's a recolour of sonic cause i made light dasher ages ago, i can't make a character, then sega makes one and autimaticly (sp?) makes him a silver recolour

light dasher said:
autimaticly (sp?)
It's automatcally. And IIRC, Silver wasn't even made when LD was, so how is LD even a recolor of Silver when it's the other way around? (IIRC, light dasher's signature even mentioned something like that.)

And where would a batch be or how would I make one? I want to play MD2 file so bad.

Man, it doesn't matter how much you want to play it if you can't follow simple instructions.

Click here

Just click that, download it, turn it on, check Opengl, start the game, then type GR_MD2 in the console.

If you can't do that, then forget it. You are hopeless in that case.

Now for some reason my Screen has a blue tinge and it is sort of laggy. :(
It still does the Md2, it just is a little annoying.

That means your graphic card can't handle Opengl mode. Just change it to windowed mode. Again, it's in the thing you just downloaded.

light dasher said:
HEY I WAS DOING THAT CAN'T YOU READ?
*cough* I guess that's what I get for not realesing them, I'll release them as soon as I've zipped them all up
EDIT: Here you go http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=284d4776b85b9a1207c2755d52e79c00
All models are property of sega blah blah blah and sonic team
Now have fun with the half a years work in effort
(sorry, although it says next gen, it's not =P)
I see you still haven't learnt that:
1. It's not a race to see who releases it first. Do you know how annoying it is to hear you whining when someone attempts to do something you apparently had dibs on? And do you know how annoying it is when you try to "steal back" the spotlight that wasn't even stolen in the first place, sometimes with an even worse looking job?
2. It's not about doing it for the sake of being the first to do it, but rather doing it for the sake of doing it well. These models are awful. They're textured awful and they animate awful! And you didn't give us the size codes, so they're humongous. I understand you tried hard, but you've got to stop rushing. Again, it's not a race.

Furthermore, "HEY I WAS DOING THAT CAN'T YOU READ?" isn't a very nice thing to say.

I'll begin :Stop rushing blah blah blah
hey REEEAAADDD, half a years work so stfu =/
and im not whinny, you hypocrit, your whinning about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back