Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is gotta be the most curious issue i've ever seen. Does it happen with any other models? If it does, then it's probably an issue with your computer.

Nah, same thing happens with my big brothers computer.... so it's not the computer. could someone please send in a zip file their md2 stuff and i'll check if it works plz?

Double Wouble Post =p
srb20016wv4.png

srb20017qi9.png

Be Happy

Could someone do me a favor and post a link to a .rar or .zip file containing all MD2's in this topic ? Almost all the links here are expired : ( Jet, Wave, Storm, Big, Espio... ) and I only got Shadow, Super Sonic, Sonic, Amy, Tails and Knuckles along with all the skins except the ones for the other MD2's. If you do , please don't point me to SRB2FFH, that place has alot of stuff inside it saying Error Code Invalid, bla bla bla. ( I appreciate the help. )

Oh, thats because I forgot my other account's password ,forgot the password to the email I used for that account ,forgot the Security Questions' awnsers' , lost the paper and text document I listed it all on. Pretty Crazy, Huh ?

@_@

Either your house burned down and that is a shiny new computer... or you just aren't organized worth ****.

You need to be pretty damn (It was in ShTH. E-10+. get over it.) disorganized to lose ALL that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back