Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, metal sonic was made by me with a skin touch up by senku. He's just using the skin on the sonic model. And the super sonic was made by LD with a skin by sky ninja.

Hey...someone can help me, on the Two player game mode, if I put the code GR_MD2 on, the 2 players have the same skin, i wonder how can i make the two player have diferents skins???
Please, answer me!!!!!!!

You can't have them be different skins. If you watch the Youtube video of the first post, you know that wichever character you play as, Wizard Sonic has thier ability. Unless you make a tails and knux model (which I did already) and program them into OGL mode, you're out of luck.

Quick Metal Shadow skin. It was quick, there's no shading, I used the shadow skin to make it, and it's crappy =/.

Hmm, what we need now is a metalsonic model...
sonic20vs20metal20soniczx0.jpg

Sarcasm:Or impossibly, a mechasonic model...
mechasonicbysefirothdbwg7.jpg

HAH! That will never happen! No one could ever do that one!

Hmm? If your talking to me, one of them was quick made by my friend from S.T.
And the other one was made by sefiroth...
Hey while I am at it, I think I will show you something else my friend from S.T. made.
sonicde0.jpg

Even if it doesn't have metal sonic in the screen, this is still my favorite one...

Hyper Shadonic thing, can you write which kind of command i have to put on the md2.dat to make run the two skins(i have the model of sonic and knuckles)

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Hmm, what we need now is a metalsonic model...
I've made one already. The link is somewhere in here. Even though it fails compared to the ones you've posted images to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back