Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Ninja said:
Hey, ZCK2020, how did you make the programs work? In MM3D, every time I try to use the freehand tool, it crashes, and in Q2Modeler, the clipping sucks.
i only use MM3D for textureing and adding more objects into a model (wizardsonic air board, sonic at war's gun, mighty's shell ext.)

light dasher said:
i only use MM3D for textureing and adding more objects into a model (wizardsonic air board, sonic at war's gun, mighty's shell ext.)
So, you use Q2Modeler for everything else? The clipping is messing up for me.

I did everything i had to and it still wont work.i put the file in md2 folder,typed the code on notepad and saved it onto my srb2 folder,ran srb2 on open gl mode,typed gr_md2 on,started,and it still wont work.what do i do?

k that's not working. but i also want to know how to have more than one models and skins in game at the same time. If u posted a wad for it tell me

For models on characters, Impossible!!!!! For models on more than one object, Read the first post of The MD2 Model Topic in the Editing section.
For multiple skins on models, Closest thing to that is a color changing skin, GO DOWNLOAD WIZARD6.WAD!!!!!

blade teh hedgehog said:
I did everything i had to and it still wont work.i put the file in md2 folder,typed the code on notepad and saved it onto my srb2 folder,ran srb2 on open gl mode,typed gr_md2 on,started,and it still wont work.what do i do?
Did you make sure that it was saved as MD2.DAT and not MD2.TXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back