Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey its a tale of two foxes "it was the best of time its was the worst of time, no lets see them beat the crap out of each other"

You have all won the world. I love the Metal Sonic one. However there is a small bug on his waiting frames. He has a spike coming out of the side of his head.

did you just move the spikes from sonic's head and put them on his arse?
that's pretty much what i did, though, after i relised you can make it edit all the frames, i gave up =P i put all but 2 spikes inside tails head moved the others on him too, but to me, it looks like you just deleted them

meh, my tails sucks, you can go ahead and release it if you wish Nitro, i'm realiseing my Metal Overlord =D well not now, the computer is messing up.

Erm, while I tried to use Senku's MetalSonic, it didn't work. He appeared as the weirdly textured Sonic. I did use OpenGL and the 'GR_MD2 on' command thing. The Sonic model does work fine, though.

45999847ki3.jpg

64701762xv7.jpg

87220817lf5.jpg

It does work.

But I will wait until the whole game is in 3D.

light dasher said:
did you just move the spikes from sonic's head and put them on his arse?
that's pretty much what i did, though, after i relised you can make it edit all the frames, i gave up =P i put all but 2 spikes inside tails head moved the others on him too, but to me, it looks like you just deleted them
What I did was weld together sonic's head spikes. for the tails though I erased his actual tails and moved his back-spike down and enlarged them.

Willy105, those are really awesome screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back