Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I make my own <something>.dat file?

EDIT: Nevermind. Anywho, I wonder i some somehow could use the Knuckles 3D model and incorperate it as an MD2 fi-*SHOT*

Where do I upload skins and great sa2 skin light dasher.Zak you have to paste PLAY player.md2 3.0.0.0 I think that's how it went then you have to click save as then save as all files and change it's name to md2.dta.

i couldn't resist, Sonic Recolor Dasher
lightdplayernj1.png

light dasher said:
Aw you completly destroyed my wizard wad with this model, well now my wad is only going to be used by the sofware users, well, ya did good, mind if i post some of my skins?
Sky Ninja said:
Boinciel said:
Sky Ninja, you have inspired a new era. The great era of MD2s in 1.09.4!
*images*
I am officially very happy.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
That's not all, he also started the era of 3D Recolors!
... Slightly less happy, but still happy.
And hey i made (took) some wizard springs, red blue and yellow, can i relase the ones i ported, or are you doing that?
I've got upside-down springs, too. I'll release my entire .md2 folder to the MB later on, so there'll be lots of things you guys won't have.

when? when? when? when? when? when? when? when?
(while i'm saying when? i'll realese some more skins)
when? Power ranger sonic, not just red or blue, all 7
when?
powerblackplayertr1.png

when?
powerblueplayeruu5.png

when?
powergreenplayernb1.png

when?
powerpinkplayerqg8.png

When?
powerredplayeraq7.png

When?
powerwhiteplayerjf0.png

When?
poweryellowplayerki6.png

Too many skins!
I've yet to see anybody actually edit the model into something else other than me. (Which turned out horrible..)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Too many skins!
I've yet to see anybody actually edit the model into something else other than me. (Which turned out horrible..)
it gives it more varitity (SP?) i say, the more the better

light dasher said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Too many skins!
It gives it more variety I say, the more the merrier.
Fixed

My Paws model phails. He has no back and every time he moves different features change around. And the shine/shadow looks ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back