• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wired Glitch In SRB2

Do You Like This Glitch?

• Wat The Hell You Vote Less?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SonicUltima said:
It is a weird glitch and my friends taught it to me and sonic will be your guide if you cant see wat hes saying in the concole Then Just Click The Image

What does that have to do with this?

There are like five videos on this, its old news. He probably posted this at first to watch us yell about it before he posted the real glitch.

Didi anyone notice that he said Sonic in his first post, yet didn't say Sonic anywhere else? Maybe it's just my imagination.

I'll Begin said:
I agree with this above users. This is a VERY well known glitch.

Heh. I guess that I'm the only one that did not know about this glitch.

EDIT: Wait, now I get it. He described how to do this glitch horribly. The video did it better...

I still can't believe this isn't locked yet. Also, SonicUltima, the glitch (you know, the cold one) doesn't seem to have anything to do with your first post.

Arctic Fox said:
I still can't believe this isn't locked yet. Also, SonicUltima, the glitch (you know, the cold one) doesn't seem to have anything to do with your first post.

...Arctic Fox, he is Permbanned. He can't answer you.

Why is this topic still here, exactly? :(

I find it rather annoying when a decent topic gets less posts than some stupid topic about a glitch or something.

He wasn't Permbanned when I posted. On second thought, why did I think he would even respond anyway?

While the Admins and Mods are in Fluffy Pink World of Joy, this topic remains unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back