• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WIP Tails Doll Wad. Has shading, and completely custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellybones69 said:
akirahedgehog said:
TailsDoll.PNG

Ahem...

Try basing your sprites off of this, TD Sunshine.

I think that one's even worse.

fawfulfan said:
I've got the original Tails Doll WAD. Follow the link in my sig to get it.

It isn't. I am NOT looking for Senku's OR Chrispy's.

Anyhoo...

Stand1-2.jpg

Arm Fix. Ears are suppost to be small.

What! The only Tails Doll WADs I can THINK of are Senku's and Chrispy's. What WAD are you referring to!?

It was STD, but his was just a Deton replacement, not a Character WAD.

Senku, you made the best TD WAD out there, why do you not like it?

Oh, do you want the Tails Doll Enemy? I'll upload that for you. Check my site in a couple minutes.

EDIT: I've already got it! It's in the Graphics Mods folder.

Character.

Anyway, the only Tails Doll WADs I can think of are Senku's, Chrispy's, and tailsdollenemy.wad. If you can just tell us who made the WAD you want, or where you saw it, I'm sure we could help you.

I really don't think we will ever need another Tails Doll WAD, Senku's is the best one out of them all (no offense Chrispy)

There was one other Tails doll wad out there, I don't know if it's still on the MB at all though. I believe the post might have been thrown in the trash or archives from being overrun by "Tailsdoll curse" junk.

TDSunshine said:
It isn't. I am NOT looking for Senku's OR Chrispy's.
If you don't want those WADs, then what things are you looking for in your own version, and which frames do you plan to animate differently?

As for the sprite itself, I would not think it was a doll if I wasn't told otherwise. You need to add stitches, use darker shades of orange, reduce his height, have his head appear to sag or lean slightly, make his tails and glowing red bulb more visible, etc.

And it would help a lot if you uploaded the sprites in PNG format, instead of BMP, as most free image-hosting sites automatically convert BMP files into Jpeg. It's a lot harder to see what exactly is in the image if it's blury.

TDSunshine said:
Kay, let's see here...
For starters, he looks too fat, try shrinking his belly down a bit.
Try and make his head look less... 'circular'... It looks like some kind of ball.
Also, make his tails bigger, they don't really stand out at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back