Wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god! What is wrong with them! I'd pick the name revolution over that any day! I was thinking about getting that, but now that they called it that. I'm probably not geting it. :?

::shrugs::

The name doesn't really concern me that much.

I've seem some demonstrations of the controller and one title. So far that's been enough to intrigue me.

It's fake. They would show the name on the homepage if it were. They wouldn't make a "CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NAME" if it were real.

That, and E3 hasn't happened yet, and that is when the name is supposed to be revealed.

I read nintendo power, okay?

This is kind of like how Longhorn became Vista. Had a good codename, bad product name. But I think I'll listen to the others on this one. It could be fake.

I take it back. Now I think it's real. Seriously, it's got a trademark in the logo.

Oh yeah, and nintendo.com gives me an internal server error.

Despite what you all think, I think "Wii" is a pretty innovative name.

I think it looks independent and different from the names "Xbox 360" and "Playstation 3", showing that it attracts a different crowd and therefore a different part of the market. The system is also just as different as the name, making "Wii" a very appropriate way to name the console, since the sole fact that they are different from the rest of the market fits them together so well. It's very memorable that way.

HighHat, your avatar keeps making me see Earthworm Jim when I glance at it.

Too many i's in the subject line, Shadow Hog. 1 week ban, kthx.

weee6lf.jpg

Nevermind, I take back what I said, even though the name sucks, it's still the same thing, I may get it.

Wii? Wii not? :P

Most uncreative name ever. revolution pwns over it. besides, theres already the wii fii connection thin for the DS, this is just Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back